Low budget In ear for a mobilephone

can i please have an update ?

My akg has better,wider soundstage than my denon ah-c360 under 30 euros which is $36 or £28 from a european store, good bass, not bright, wide soundstage, mic and controls on the cable for android would be nice to have

I really don’t have much to say here personally, I’m not the biggest iem guy. Personally I just think if you wanted an upgrade you would have to step into the 40-50 euro range, the Samsung akg buds are actually pretty good

The Guideray does have a button with a mic for the cable, if you want to save up for that.
I’m not sure about others though.

Update

I ordered the wrong one, i had to cancel it it was th ZSA NOT ZSN

If your afraid of treble go for a blon o3 with new tips or a guideray. Kz is not a good way to go if your afraid of sharp things

2 Likes

gonna throw my vote for the Guideray as well. Love my pair, use them all the time at work. otherwise you can try to find a modded pair of Sony MH755, that would be pretty great as well :smiley:

2 Likes

a little expensive, i have to wait until i get my money back if i want to bu anything expensive. Not shure how long it takes on amazon.de :frowning:

Well if you can wait for a bit, the Guideray is what I think you are looking for.

I love my Guideray, they are just very pleasing to the ears. They are also very comfortable. There are no nasty sounding peaks in any of the frequencies, and for a budget IEM, the mids are actually decent (mids typically are recessed into oblivion on budget IEMs).

I really don’t think you can go wrong with the Guiderays.

2 Likes

Have to admit i ordered something else than a Guiderays or the Blon 03

I bought a pair of SounMAGIC E50C and there don’t fit in the 3.5mm headphone jack on my samsung galaxy s10 plus it pops out 1-1,5mm and then thers no sound, i can’t kepp pushing it in all the time

Sound was good, not to much highs,pleasant to listen to

Have already gotten the money for the headphoens i original bought, i have bought a pair of Sony MDR-XB50AP that has gotten good reviews

Low price, controls (as i can see it’s only basic but it’s there), of couse good sound and comfort, what i noticed is that they are not 16 ohm in ear headphone but 40 ohm, 16 ohm can draw more power from my phone,they have a 106db sensitivity so it should still be able to play loud without turning the volume all the way and insame amount of bass max power is 100mw. They should be able to handle all kinds of bass without soundig bad

Tried my denons on my galaxy s10 Plus and the bass on some songs sound sluggish,muddy unprecise, despite having them for something like 7-10 years i notice the bass with my galaxy s10 wasn’t that good as if it couldn’t control the bass or the bass is just under avarage in sound quality.

I did try the equalizer but still notized a unprecise boomy bass at loud levels and highs where not that great, not soft and pleasant to listen to (was playing music from tidal in hifi or master quality)