• No Amp Needed
  • Closed Back
  • Bluetooth
  • Wired

https://mo-electronics.com/beryllium-acoustic.html
https://rbhsound.com/hp2.php

[Reviews]

1 Like

The M&O MOOH-BE00BT Headphones went on sale on Massdrop 50$ a while ago. I was impressed by the 45 millimeter drivers that use beryllium, a material that’s rarely found even in much more expensive models. I know the Focal Utopia uses Beryllium as well as the ZMF Verite. So i was interested in hearing them. Of course its not on the same level as those headphones. it originally sold for 200$

Well I just opened them today and was surprised to find them broken where the cup connects to the slide adjuster. It doesn’t look bad i think i can superglue them back together. Anyway they hold good enough so i can hear them.

I haven’t tried the Bluetooth features yet but you can connect a cable to it. So i connected it to my RNHP amp. Well they sounded fantastic. I could hear a deep bass extension and sub-bass as well as as midrange. The treble is a little recessed. Its a warm sounding headphone but i wouldn’t say dark.The imaging is awesome and detail is high. it just sounds like a all around great headphone. Especially for the price i got it.

Unfortunately it doesn’t have good soundstage and it sounds a small room. I think the reason for this is the pads. They are a little too soft and lack firmness. because of this the headphone clamp causes them to collapse onto your ears. also the cups are not very large. some of the pad is on your ear. BUT! the pads are easily removable and this headphones screams “pad change!” Zeos and Valor had some suggestions in their videos.

I haven’t tried the bluetooth features. its charging now and will update with those. i plan to use it with my TV. But it sounds so good and bassy i might use it for music also lol.

1 Like

They are great, I really enjoyed having them. They have great bass, but something with the treble was sharp so most likely a peak I didn’t like. They were a winner bluetooth working around the house etc. with them on as they have a great sound sig for modern music just felt right for that use case etc.

1 Like

idk whats going on with these headphones. But i just saw them on the Linsoul website:

Their selling under a different name but they are the same headphones. Selling for 200$ These where just back on sale on Massdrop for 50$ with Blutooth. Just be aware they seem to be making the rounds under a lot of different names

2 Likes

The m and I a while ago had a bit of attention from the bggar review who is known to only like a few headphones and this was one of them as well as z’s I remember to be positive review

2 Likes

Treble was a little sharp on the m&o, but man the bass and mids were good imo. very good wireless to be up cooking and cleaning. I never tried with the leather pads tho so i dont know if that would improve the treble some. :frowning: Great deal at 50! :smiley:

1 Like