The DEALS thread

“They also have a bit of an herbal, organic smell from the previous owner.”

Mind you this clear is from Colorado

14 Likes

:sweat_smile:

they seem very legit, they have a youtube channel and everything.

1 Like

XDUOO TA-20 BALANCED HEADPHONE AMP 296$

That’s a great looking amp. Anybody know how this would compare to the DarkVoice? Seems that’s also up on Drop as well.

M&O MOOH-BE00BT HEADPHONES 45$ Great headphone Berrylium drivers my review here. You can also use them wired for better sound

Technology is a bit different, with the DV being an OTL tube and the TA-20 being a hybrid. Both seem to get good reviews. Considered getting the TA-20 last time it dropped, but ended up picking up a Liquid Platinum. Still considering the Darkvoice, just not sure I can justify it when my most tubeworthy headphone at the moment is probably the 58x.

1 Like

Ethers being bid on. Currently quite low with a day left. Might even stay under $1000 0_0

I hate it when they decide to put a reserve on it… Put a buy it now option if you feel the need to do it that way.

4 Likes

Dunno if thse count as a deal, but the Real to USD conversion is ridiculously cheap right now. These cost a total of ~$163 USD shipped. Brazilian headphones recommended on Reddit in a few different places.

2 Likes

They only ship to Brazil :unamused:. I was going to buy, as I like the look. Oh well

1 Like

They do ship to the US. You just have to contact them (they do speak english, so don’t worry if you can’t speak portugese lol).

$40 for shipping was the quote I got.

1 Like

Interesting! Brazilian headphones. Their web page is in Portuguese. I wonder how they sound

1MORE TRIPLE-DRIVER OVER-EAR HEADPHONES 124$

DT 177X Go 380$

1 Like

Kind of like Spanish, but it is a different language.

8 Likes

Headphone is Clear; previous owner, notsomuch.

8 Likes

Lol, just imagine getting Brazilian headphones, listening to Johnny Cash and suddenly he sings in portuguese :thinking:

6 Likes

Brazilian headphones are just normal headphones with the pads removed.

5 Likes

https://penonaudio.com/lz-a6.html

LZ A6 and A6 Mini for $100 off each respectively.