M1060c/ vegan pads, phantoms modded, or lcd 2

So I decided just to go for a lcd 2 again lol but I’m very interested in that he 500 though if next month I could find one I’ll grab it

1 Like

Gotcha, well hopefully everything goes smoothly lol

I saw that you mentioned “LCD-2.2F” before. The LCD-2.2F is not the LCD-2.2 @M0N spoke fondly of, as the LCD-2.2F has a fazor array and the LCD-2.2 does not. Furthermore, according to others (maybe metal571?) LCD-2 fazored pre-2016 had a lot of unit variance and were generally worse sounding than those LCD-2 fazored that were manufactured 2016 and onwards. There was a revision for the LCD-2F at the start of 2016, maybe LCD-2.2F is that revision compared to the LCD-2F that preceded it or maybe the LCD-2.2F means the LCD-2.2 pre-fazor driver with a fazor array? Who knows? Frankly, after the LCD-2.2 pre-fazor, I lost track of the naming convention for the LCD-2 line.

I believe I got a 2016 fazored for $570 instead of wood it has metal

If the previous owner didn’t provide Audeze’s FR plot that originally came with the cans, you can email Audeze with the serial number of these cans and ask for the FR plot that they measured after finishing its build. The date of that plot (month and year) is printed on the sheet.

Ok thanks for the info

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=29513

M1060C is only $218 right now–if you want to give it a try. Monoprice has been really good for me with returns. I think you could probably send it back if you don’t like them.

Already bought the lcd 2 but thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Just hoping the corona virus doesn’t affect the shipping process

De donde eres Víctor?

California you too?

Nvm you’re from Spain lol

1 Like

Pretty mixed part Mexican, Italian, native, and Spanish want to do a 23 and me.

1 Like