Engineered by Magnat, Designed by Pininfarina
Hardshell carrying case
Little card with a designers note in the back.
And there she is!
Out of the case.
And the jank-fest that are the included cables…
- 32 Ohm
- 17Hz to 28kHz
- closed back
- 2.5mm unbalanced input
- 280g (~ 10 ounces)
- 4-pole phone cable with inline remote (terminates in 2.5mm TRRS, why?)
- 3-pole cable with right-angle end (terminates in 2.5mm TRS)
- 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter
- airplane adapter
- Damn those looks!
- Janky as F cables
- Plastic shell, metal pieces where it counts. Feels cheap. The ear-pads however! Damn those are nice.
- Wierd cup mounting system. They swivle inside the outer shell.
- Stiff headband, could have used more cushion and more flexibility
- Earcups are good, seals well.
- Cable is microphonic
- BASS! but does not drown out vocals.
I will write a “Review” when I gave them adequate listening time.