Make MON a mod? (Poll) (Vote)

I know what you mean except that list doesn’t seem like the main attraction. Most products don’t have links to reviews, and could use a link to the official forum threads for the items.

Even when the forum didn’t exist it was not really up to date.

With the best intentions I say this, it’s not even as useful as the filters on thomann.de, or any other decent online store.

1 Like

Yeah one of the goals is to link all the headphones (and speakers) to the official forums threads – and in the official forums threads, there’s Z or DMS’s (etc.) and obviously, forum members, reviews.

My $10 Patreon/SubscribeStar Telegram chat will not change. Those people support me directly and do not effect this place. We may consider making a patreon/SS for HiFiGuides, separate from DMS and my patreon that could cover improvements, pay our coders, maybe buy things for give-a-ways here on the forums. That could have a similar “private” chat locked behind a very low pay wall if it is desirable.

As for this forum I would like to see where it goes on its own for a little while longer. We added a few more mods and they are moving around topics and posts to organize a bit better. I think in the long run, having organized HiFiguides meets would be amazing. Getting more people publishing their reviews here also a goal.

12 Likes

There could be bit more moderation and people could EVEN TRY to use the “find tool”.