šŸ”¶ Mangird TEA (6 BA/1DD)

Thatā€™s actually a great tip! I mean without anything on the shell that indicates itā€™s from mangird just seems like some counterfeit to me.

I am loving the sound from them right now, but Iā€™m a fickle person. So just wanna make sure that selling it in the future will be an option for me

1 Like

Not even trolling: If I hadnt have bought a tribid last night, Iā€™d take care of them np :wink:

1 Like

Reckon for a counterfeit they would look to include faking the logo to make it as convincing as possible. You have the provenance so just make sure you record it, and enjoy them. (You know where to come if you want to trade :+1: )

2 Likes

That makes sense. Let me sleep on it before deciding if I wanna keep this pair!

2 Likes

Do you know if you can ask them to make it like that? I like the clean look better.

1 Like

They look very nice without the Mangird

1 Like

If youā€™re from EU and decide to sell them, Iā€™ll buy them immediatelly :grinning:

Iā€™m sorry to hear that, but they actually might be worth more because they are special. Are they green? They look like that in your photo.

I could do a little retouch to try to get the colors right for you?

Bro I saw it first. Get out! jk

Better?

5 Likes

Pro juice. Good job!

1 Like

Thanks! Get the green out! :slight_smile:

Woah! Yea the photo looks more accurate than before! Thanks for the touch up!

Seeing everyoneā€™s responses here, seems like a no brainer to keep this pair. Personally I prefer the look with the logo, gold on black is just a classy look IMO. But the hassle of having to send back or trade with someone and wait for another pair is just a pain in the ass. So Iā€™m likely gonna keep this afterall

7 Likes

I think you can try contacting the manufacturer directly! From their response, feels like theyā€™re hinting that itā€™s not uncommon. Or maybe theyā€™re just trying to discourage me from resting for an exchange :woman_shrugging:t2:

My pleasure! :slight_smile:

Sorry you didnā€™t get the set you wanted but I personally find your set beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us.

1 Like

You did good.

Oh and let me tell you a little secretā€¦ You prolly wonā€™t re-sell them :wink: Do some nice tip rolls

1 Like

They sent me a complimentary pair of spinfit cp100 in M size together with the tea, unfortunately thatā€™s too big for me. Iā€™m waiting for my order in S size to reach me! I hope cp100 will will be my answer to most IEMs.

1 Like

CP100 and radius are my recs for teas.

First one for fit and seal, good sound. Second for that great sound and stage.

Just got my teas. They sound great, a lot of the missing detail compared to the B2 can be brought back with a small amount of EQ (5.5khz dip).

Iā€™m not in love with the comfort with stock tips though. They do go deep and get uncomfortable for me after about an hour. Going to try the spinfits and see if it helps. If not, Iā€™ll probably sell them as I donā€™t want a set I canā€™t wear comfortably for a long period of time.

So far, the MoonDrop Aria has been the most comfortable for me due to its smaller nozzle.

Imaging is great, its the first IEM I can play COD: MW 2019 with and not feel like Iā€™m missing anything vs. my TYGR300R which has excellent imaging.

Also love that they are super easy to drive. This would be the perfect gaming IEM if youā€™re trying to drive them off of an Xbox Controller since the amp in there is pretty poor.

Sound quality is great, love the deep extending bass. I do think it gets quite a bit better with some EQ but the stock tuning really focuses on vocals which is nice.

2 Likes

Try CP100 if you have them :slight_smile:

3 Likes