šŸ”¶ Mangird TEA (6 BA/1DD)

Mmmmmmmm yes. Take MEST and end the game, and stop the confusion, and stop trollingā€¦ :sweat_smile:

There is no end game, only music and opinion.

7 Likes

TouchĆ©. Old manā€™s wise :wink:

3 Likes

I know. I am joking :grin:

1 Like

In my case, music, opinion, and confusion

1 Like

The missus sayā€™s heā€™s a cnut so Iā€™ll take that thanks :smiley::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Heed the words of this wise, wise man.

Endgame? Iā€™m still searching! lol I love the hobby, the chase and learning more and more.

You can say that again. Make up your mind bro! :wink:

10 Likes

Iā€™m getting triggered by the second. Iā€™m outta here lads.

GL with your purchase.

Itā€™s like a drug - the more you listen, the more you want. You have IEMs for $ 300, you want for $ 500. You have for $ 500 you want to hear for $ 1,000. you have for $ 1,000, you want those for $ 2,000 and more and more! Only the wallet is crying ā€¦

2 Likes

Maybe worth starting an end game thread for IEMā€™s :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

What is this ā€œend gameā€ you speak of? :wink:

1 Like

Please do.

1 Like

Done :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll put the new thread in my sights and get over there soon. Thanks @Ohmboy!

1 Like

As pretty as the shells look, it just doesnā€™t sit right with me without the word ā€œmangirdā€ on it. I actually got a pair without their logo. I asked if itā€™s manufacturing defect, they simply answered that it is what it is, it just happens from time to time. So now Iā€™ll have to ship it back to China to exchange for a regular pair with their logo. Its gonna be a long long wait again.

3 Likes

whaaaaat, I prefer it that way lol. Wanna trade?

Thatā€™s pretty unique, wish it was me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, Iā€™d have paid a bit extra for that as an option! Where are you and have you sent them back already 'cos I swap in a heartbeat.

Edit: damn ninjaā€™d by @nymz lol

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t ā€œnot for all the Tea in Chinaā€ send that set backā€¦keepers :+1:

5 Likes

I still have it with me. In fact the main reason why I wanna exchange for a regular pair is out of fear that it may affect the value should I ever decide to sell it.

Iā€™m loving what I hear right now, so I doubt Iā€™ll sell it anytime soon anyway. Seeing all your responses, now Iā€™m torn if I should exchange for a regular pair

Edit: just to add on, Mangird manufacturer on taobao has been wonderful. Went all the way out to assist me without the slightest hesitation. Great service!

4 Likes

If youā€™re worried about that Iā€™d just take plenty of photos of them plus packaging, maybe stick them back in the packaging if you can for a photo, and screenshot your message and response you got back.

I can see them being worth more than ones with the logo, precisely because they donā€™t have the logo :ok_hand:

2 Likes