🔶 Mangird XENNS UP

This is the official thread for the Mangird XENNS UP

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• Type: In Ear
  • Amp needed: Yes

:red_circle: Linsoul Link

[Reviews]

Z Reviews…

5 Likes

Kinda interested in these since I really liked the Teas. Has anyone purchased it yet?

BGGAR had a chance to try them and review them. Apparently has great clarity and slam in the bass. I went ahead and bought a set. I’ll give my impressions when they actually arrive in a couple weeks (longer?).

2 Likes

BGGAR’S take on it

1 Like

Couple of people took the hit and bought them up (pun intended). I’m gonna buy them, just trying to chrck logistics since I’m going on vacation

2 Likes

Ordered. Will share impressions once I have them in-hand.

3 Likes

1 Like

How long will process time be before shipping, any idea?

DHL free express shipping from Linsoul takes about a week to get to me. I’m guessing (with the holiday) I’ll probably receive the Xenns Up early next week. I’m in no rush since I just received the Legacy 2 and the Moondrop Variations is set to arrive any time now.

I meant the processing time. Linsoul says 7 to 10 days on the website. I can’t do DHL or I’ll pay 23% VAT + fees :slight_smile:

1 Like

I posted my vid…got taken down. Thanks for linking to it. I guess the “Reviews” at top of page are for friends of Zeos. Like a shitty ghetto version of Head fi’s front page

7 Likes

How strange I don’t see anything or notification on the Admin/Mod statistics suite, if you look at the og Sundara thread there’s plenty of reviews below on Z’s official post :thinking:

Edited…Maybe only Admin or Mods can edit an official thread :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I mighta been high on Wagyu beef at the time :grin:

4 Likes

Wagyu tripping…

3 Likes

1 Like

I’m gonna miss Japan when I leave…just some stuff, like Wagyu buzz’s

6 Likes

I went to Japan for a month once. Favorite country I’ve visited.

2 Likes

My mother-in-law always gives me a good reason to travel frequently from Germany to japan and enjoy the good cuisine.

8 Likes

I don’t think you have an option, they just use DHL, no?

I ordered mine yesterday and it was already shipped, there was no 7 to 10 day processing time which was surprising to me!

1 Like