šŸ”¶ Mangird XENNS UP

Strange. I ordered mine significantly before you and mine have not shipped.

I have the option for YunExpress that I will have to pick or else iā€™ll pay like 200USD in taxes and feesā€¦

Been trying to talk to carriers to see if I have an option to change the adress, weā€™ll see :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are just on pre-order status so far.

Companies like Planet Express make my life easier. Not sure if thatā€™s what you need?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I thought, but luizgarcia has shipping confirmation already.

This is probably like my Moondrop Variations;

I received the message that these had been sent the day after my order, but according to DHL tracking, DHL picked them up at Shenzhenaudio a week and a half later.

Nope, the DHL tracking says picked up and then in transit!

@Resolution it is really weird indeed that they shipped mine before yoursā€¦

1 Like

Actually, I just realized I think I received DHL confirmation a few hours ago for something from Shenzhen so that probably is it, even though Linsoul still has the order listed as unfulfilled.

It doesnā€™t really matter to me. Iā€™ve waited much longer for custom orders. Linsoul have been nothing but awesome to me. Great company. You just have to have patience with certain products.

3 Likes

Yep it is the same thing for me, i know this tracking is for the Xenns UP because i have not purchased anything else recently

1 Like

Feed me with your HYPE, since iā€™ll be late to the partyā€¦

EDIT: So tempted to pull the trigger anyway, even tho iā€™m leaving on the 16thā€¦

Ok. That must be it then. I track my orders at Linsoul to see if they have been fulfilled or not. Theyā€™re probably slow to update their site.

1 Like

Btw i just checked again and for my address they only offer DHL. I would for sure select another method if i could because God knows what DHL will charge when it comes to taxes :frowning:

Patience is a virtue.

Butā€¦. If @hawaiibadboy ā€™s tribrid shootout goes the way I think it will, getting your hands on a Xenns Up might prove difficult for quite some time.

3 Likes

I am looking forward for the tribid shootout and comparison with the Teas, even though i have already ordered mine, hahaha

@hawaiibadboy is the comparison video ready?

What about now, is it ready?

And now? Ready now? LOL

1 Like

yeah, tell me about itā€¦ Thatā€™s why Iā€™m stressing this out. My national courier service sucks and it will probably wonā€™t let me change the shipping adress once it lands even if I pay extra. So thereā€™s really only two options:

1. take the gable and put the adress of the hotel iā€™ll be staying for 10+ days on holidays (already contacted them and itā€™s fine)
  2. Wait a couple weeks so it arrives when Iā€™m back in Lisbonā€¦ and take a chance of queue time.

FML

1 Like

LOL
No, I was hoping Shuoer EJ07M would be in hand but doubt that. Elysian Annihilator X will be here tomorrow so Iā€™ll preceed from tomorrow night :+1:

3 Likes

Donā€™t stress over it. Just do what Iā€™ve done and buy them all. Youā€™ll be covered no matter what. :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL, i am picturing some day we will see in the news:

"Biggest drug dealer in the US was busted this week with 2 million dollars in cash in his house, and strangely a larger than life collection of IEMs and headphones, he was known in the underground forums as @Resolution "

2 Likes

Shhh donā€™t tell anybody. :wink:

2 Likes

Looks like one sick mofoā€¦

1 Like