🔶 Mangird XENNS UP

At only $3,000.00, probably a steal vs some of the iems popping up lately.

2 Likes

Maybe I should get that one instead :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Ya pays ya money and sometimes you hit your own personal sonic :gem: v’s $ spent…that’s just how it goes :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Xenns Up Did in fact ship for me today. No fulfillment waiting.

4 Likes

Spoke to linsoul, they said its better to wait to order, but theres a queue soon. Guess ill have to Gamble and wait

2 Likes

I got a notification of mine being shipped along with Legacy 2.

I’ll have both by July 12.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I think I’ll just wait. Don’t wanna take chances with an expensive IEM. Already contacted my incoming packages to hold a bit on the shipping.

Glad to see the Xenns family is growing by the day. More people to blame @hawaiibadboy when they check their bank statements after seeing his videos :slight_smile:

Yep for me that DHL tracking was indeed the Xenns UP, they will arrive on the 13th and i already paid duties, only CAD$27 which is awesome! I guess they declared a lower value, works for me!

3 Likes

4 Likes

uh oh, only had the Teas for like 2 months and then these drop! Damn, this is when living in the UK is crap. Not up on Amazon UK yet - so if I order direct from Linsoul need to factor in something like an extra 22.5% to cover taxes plus whatever “admin” charge the delivery courier decides to add on top. Guess I’ll wait, absorb more reviews/impressions (and give me time to save funds) :thinking:

1 Like

Doesnt linsoul ship tax free to uk?

It depends which shipping method and how much the goods are declared for with DHL.

1 Like

Not from what I can see - from their shipping page:

"Who will pay for the import tax/custom fees?

Customers have to bear any form of custom/import/processing fees that are applicable for your parcel."

I added a set to cart and went through the checkout process to shipping as a check just in case. So I’m looking at 20% VAT plus 2.5% customs duty on top.

Would appreciate if any folk from UK who’ve ordered direct from Linsoul could chime in though.

@Nullandvoid aye, maybe - they’d have to declare value at less than approx $190 (£139) though.

So, supposedly, my UP is out for delivery today. Crazy fast shipping if the tracker is accurate and not just mis-phrasing a basic shipment notification.

EDIT:: So sad. The email actually says July 13….I guess “out for delivery” means something different for them haha

5 Likes

Can it be?

Will update this post with actual photos when I get to it.

4 Likes

Nice!!! Please post your initial impressions

2 Likes

Well, the box is kinda plasticy. My Oracle box felt so much more like actual paper. Xenns is a tad artificial. lol

It’s in the box. I’ll unbox it and take photos while I’m doing it. I won’t have them in my ears until you probably have them in yours.

1 Like

Yeah the box looks exactly like the Teas, that is a letdown right there since the UPs costs more than twice the Teas price. Hopefully they invested everything in sound quality

This was the actual original box for the Tea…