🔶 Mangird XENNS UP

Just realizing the LCD-X is $1200.

Maybe someday :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got mine open box for $950 from headphones.com, highly recommend their open box products. Mine was kind of brand new.

2 Likes

Awww come on! Nobody got a kick out of that gif? I was dying laughing when I found it. You guys make me sad trying to entertain you all. :frowning:

5 Likes

LOL, i am scared to death of chiropractors, i would never do that!

Honestly the X is heavy but to me it is more comfortable than the Focal Clear, no hotspot on the headband, and no clamping pressure under my ears. The weight is distributed very well.

1 Like

Yes, this is more what I’m leaning towards in my opinion.
Still, I do love some of the coherency and linearity factors as mentioned before regarding the lower mids, but also as somewhat described by HBB, the mid bass slam keeps up with the sub bass force nicely, I tend to find that 80-120hz region can show an annoying dip in relation to the nether frequencies in other setups.

Agreed, it’s definitely not bad, just it’s not setup to try and do silly things easily >=)

Yes, I was quite surprised when I’d A/B’d after applying my EQ, it kinda sounded like that sound was locked in a cupboard - again it’s funny what you miss once you’re in the listening hole haha.

Brilliant LMAO :joy:

I heard the newer edition (2021) basically fixes everything. Getting a lot of love!
But yes, I’ve heard to get the most of the originals, you need a strong neck and a lot of EQ :smiley:

3 Likes

Thought I’d share this with the forums. It was supposed to be just for patrons, but I only have one right now haha.

It’s a video showing how good the recordings of gear are coming out. I think this improvement in sound demo quality will really help people decide if they want to buy gear.

4 Likes

Fleetwood Mac will worldwide block. One of my fave albums and they are tight as fuuuu
2 long ass vids of mine using their songs were blocked from view from all of Youtube.
Grateful Dead too
Led Zeppelin was fine until 2 months ago. Now they block.
Jimi Hendrix worldwide block.
Good luck navigating the algorithm. They have folks who are “spotters” and do it manually as well

2 Likes

Judging these as if these were the original IEMs I should have received to begin with, these are incredibly enjoyable to listen to. Putting the rage aside, credit where credit is due.

6 Likes

I still they are the best looking tribid on this range :slight_smile: nice pic!

2 Likes

Spinfit 100’s?

1 Like

Nope. Spinfit CP-100+ :slight_smile:

Oh that’s what I meant actually! Yea, I have those too, got them just recently. I go back and forth with the 145’s, but I like them!

1 Like

I have CP145 on my Moondrops because of the larger nozzle diameter, but use CP100 on just about everything else.

I just recently got a bunch of the CP100+ in myself and am comparing them. I don’t think there’s much of a difference honestly.

1 Like

The CP100+ is shorter and stickier than the CP145.

I’m mainly comparing CP-100 vs CP-100+.

CP-145 is a very different tip.

oh, ok. Yeah the differences between them might be pretty minor.

1 Like

Hey all, while the video review is mainly regarding the Aria, it also has sound samples from the Xenns UP. A full review video for the UP will happen eventually too, with even more demos :slight_smile:

Enjoy the bits that are in here for now! (sorry to post in multiple threads, but seems relevant in multiple places!)

4 Likes

5 Likes

Congratz and welcome to hfgf :slight_smile:

That new box sure looks freaking good…

1 Like

Oracle & UP

7 Likes