Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Headphones

So uh… the 58x are $135 now… i dont need it. someone convince me that i dont need them
i have 4xx, grado sr 325is and 60e, and tin t2s… help

3 Likes

Welcome to the party

3 Likes

Your already created an account, logged in, posted on several posts. There is nothing we can do.

8 Likes

It’s a pretty good deal and as a owner of the he 4xx and the 58x the complement each other decently. Plus I mean extra $20 off if you use a new account.

1 Like

You need them. The senn sig would complement your other headphones

well need is a stretch but
8c9fa4dc20e5ccaa9a52f1930986cbe4

4 Likes

Well he used the word “need” so I figured I would use it as well lol

how i feel rn

via GIPHY

but adam, you do need them. how else will you explore the sound of Sennheiser?

oh no… :confounded:

They really are a pretty good headphone. I bought my set second hand and they are definitely my cheapest pair of headphones. Yesterday and today I am playing them with a Liquid Spark and a Vali 2. They are making me very happy.

I have to disagree with an earlier poster in that they are Much better than the HE4XX’s.
I have been trying to sell my HE4XX’s for months with no luck. And with the price cut, they are now unsellable. Put them in the closet for a few monrhs and hope for the best.

Should also mention that they are Very comfortable with glasses.

1 Like

it’s a good deal. so buy it unless it hurts you financially. if you don’t have $135 to spare, then its not worth it.

I want it…but don’t have the $$$ to spare. :frowning:

I have a pair for 105 shipped.

2 Likes

But you do need them!

I have better headphones but these fill a good place in my line-up. Comfortable, easy to drive & a really nice sound.

@XyleFBB @gregrob @ShaneD you guys are NOT helping lmao

2 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes

“Need” is not the issue here, after starting to watch Z and DMS on youTube and being part of this community, it is your obligation to buy audio equipment on a regular basis.

The rest of us are lost down into this rabit hole, so don’t start building your sainthood by rejecting the one thing we have:

BUYING AUDIOPHILE EQUIPMENT IN EXCESSIVE NUMBERS

5 Likes

Well I didn’t think it could get more pushy, but you found a way lol

I can get behind this for sure, off to hit the 50 headphone mark lol

2 Likes

1 Like