Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Headphones

I Fixed that for you.

You should get a award if you hit that goal

1 Like

Well I’m at the 30 ish mark now, shouldn’t be too hard lol. Now I wish I didn’t sell anything so I could exceed that goal

2 Likes

i also have a pair of KZ ZST and Status CB-1 and Samson SR 850…

and recently just ordered Sony MDRE9LP, Edifier H180, Venture Electronics VE MONK Plus, and Jabra Elite 65t. trying to find good office (spare) headphones

Ahh yes continue to feed your addiction

it’s not an addiction - it’s just something that i like and think about a lot and can’t control my feelings towards and can’t stop and ive sold my house and my dog and my sister and my clothes and now i have staxx and its fine

4 Likes

I’ve sold a nice car for my future studio now I need moar. I can sell the rest of the house and just live in the studio to feed my addiction

1 Like

recording studio :loud_sound:?

Ye

If this doesn’t give you hint that I have a problem, I don’t know what will

3 Likes

hmmm seems like a lot of money for speakers haha but hey people spend hundreds of thousands on cars etc. also ur perspective of a lot of money might not equal my perspective of a lot of money u know? but if you ever get the PMC speakers plz invite for a listen session

At least I can make more income from those speakers for more mastering work, so that can change things so I don’t feel that bad about it. I can actually use the studio to recoup the costs while a nice car will just depreciate

1 Like

Do we need a post just for Audio Confession @SM_Music it’s been 1 day since I last got headphones. What is my penance? :wink:

1 Like

Wow to that!:open_mouth:

Shane D

You don’t want to be at this point lol, it’s not really something to aspire to or anything

You make my situation look so normal. I am going to tell my wife about you.

“Hey honey, you want to talk about obsessive hoarders, check this guy out. Doesn’t this make collection look tiny?”

It might work?:yum:

Shane D

Sure thing, I’ll vouch how it has not impacted my life whatsoever and has actually improved my mental and physical wellbeing and is a solid investment

Also if you want any specific examples just check my profile to see what I have at the moment (as it changes lol)

Wicked collection! Two things jump out at me:

1. you NEED to try a higher end Grado. I liked my SR325e’s, but I Love my GH2’s.

2. what was your opinion of the Cascades? I am REALLY curious about these. They are part of my imagined end game set up.

Shane D

1 Like

So I’ve tried most of the newest grado headphones, and I will say I enjoyed the PS500e and the RS2e, but the rest really weren’t my kinda sound. I can respect some of them, but they just weren’t for me

The cascades were a pretty dang fun headphone, very warm, thick, great bass and subbass, and lots of enjoyment. Pretty comfy and something I would have no problem taking portable, as the isolation was decent as well. The build is alright but they are worth it if you enjoy that sound imo. I got rid of them for my th900mk2 modded purplehearts

1 Like

This thread delivers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Delivers what? Unwise financial decisions? Similar signs pointing to addictions? People reconsidering their life choices?

4 Likes