Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Headphones

All of the above, plus great entertainment value. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Now that’s a good position, just watch from the sidelines and have kick out of it lol

2 Likes

could / would you theoretically sell off all your gear (besides some stuff of course) for extra room & cash? im currently doing that with musical gear and it is taking a HUGE unknown load off my chest @M0N .

Well I mean if you don’t either use or enjoy something anymore, selling it off can be a good idea. I typically sold off my stuff because I found something I liked more that replaced the role it filled for me. I also sold some stuff off for reasons that I can’t remember and I wish I hadn’t lol. I also have been selling off some studio gear that I wasn’t getting much usage out of as well

No. I am an old, grumpy hermit and the headphone/music obsession is my last “vice”.:laughing:

Shane D

1 Like

nice, what do you mainly use to sell? ebay?

Either to friends, ebay, reverb, a local store, and gearslutz classifieds for my pro gear

for headphones it depends

1 Like

30?!?!?
Okay… I have 3 and have a hard time justifying to get the Sendy Aiva’s.

1 Like

lol
5 hrs of listening to your favorite music with Beats headphones!

1 Like

If it’s newer beats I wouldn’t mind that much, but if it’s original beats then that’s pretty painful

I mean at some point you really just lose any sense of self control

4 Likes

I made a new drop account. i bought them… $121 was the total (tax and shipping included)
i hate you all.

:heart:

5 Likes

Well hope you enjoy them :+1: and I wish you luck finding a good deal for your next headphone purchase in a few weeks

4 Likes

I hope you enjoy them the ones that I picked up from @gregrob come in today I am excited!

2 Likes

Aiming for that myself…

ORIGINAL, only ORIGINAL, all ORIGINAL

1 Like

HD58X are just perfect for me. Nothing sounds bad with these.

But do you want that is the real question? It’s not as fun as it sounds lol

Zeos once said in a video “sometimes I look at my wall (headphones wall) and I don’t want to listen to anything that’s there”. I’ll never be like that. It reminds me so much of the quote “Audiophiles don’t listen to music, they listen to their equipment”…

I’m the complete opposite. Neutral, natural, high fidelity (duh!) are the only things I find interesting in audio. I’m a musicophile (that’s a word, apparently).

And that’s why I love my HD58Xs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure, maybe I’ll have a headphone wall one day, but… 99% of headphones/speakers I see/hear aren’t interesting for me, because they’re not neutral.

Yeah, I know, I’ll never know the joys of the Grados treble (I got SR60s… worst purchase of my life, lol). Or whatever bass cannons or V-shaped things… not my type. I’d rather miss out on the specifics of a specific headphone than miss out on the artists’ rendition of a song – 100%.