Metal music thread & IEM for it

The new album of this remarkable band is out. Will it be playable since the release of the new DUNU Falcon Ultra?

I am currently listening to the album on the IE600 and the 07KL and the dynamics are remarkable! But for Falcon Ultra, I doubt it!

1 Like

Anyone can comment whatever they want. Mainly created so I don’t spam other threads, because few people are interested in technical music! :blush:

1 Like

One of the good IEM review groups!

1 Like

On 21.07. the new album of one of the best bands of our time will be released:

Stunning technicality!!! :metal: :blush: :wink:

1 Like

:eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

^^^ @Rikudou_Goku , Which buds would you recommend for metal music. I know you don’t listen to metal, but readers of this thread would be interested to hear opinions from the guy who makes these wonderful headphones!? :wink:

New cable version!

AR 3’s are :ok_hand: with metal…just getting some serious time in with my set, got all the coming weekend too so if you’ve got any specific tracks you’d like me to try just ask :+1:

1 Like

Ok. When you have more time with them I will ask you about some songs. :wink:

1 Like

Just put my first thoughts on Riku’s thread :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, giving them a listen - picking up some Archspire vibes here and there.

1 Like

There are many more good bands to post because few people know about some of them. I will also do reviews of some IEMs with my library. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
1 Like

Saber and Rider lineups would work.

I actually do. (like Drowning Pool - Bodies)

2 Likes

If the Mon MK3 is better technically than the Prestige (whom they say is not very good technically) , why is it at a lower price? I don’t believe it’s just marketing. There is something fishy here! :thinking:

Well with a name like that you just know it would be ‘Reassuringly’ expensive :smile:

1 Like

The acronym HYPE 2 seems more silly to me. :smiley:

Anyone who hasn’t jumped on the hype for Monarchs 1,2,3,4,5,… can jump in here :upside_down_face:

HYper-PErformance, though!!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: