Metal music thread & IEM for it

For Monarch ( 1,2,3,4,5,…N ) it is possible, but for HYPE 2 I doubt it :slightly_smiling_face:.
If HYPE2 had made it with HYper performance, I guess the price would be different, but wе will see…

This is from the series: “drummer out of this planet” :purple_heart: :boom: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

^^^ I will start more series soon: “guitarist out of this planet” and some others.

2 Likes

Blue🧿

Probably blue is trendy, but let’s see if it will have a trendy sound! :cold_face:

I believe the price is going to be $300 :call_me_hand:t3: that blue looks beautiful

1 Like

It looks very promising. I am personally very intrigued! :fire: :metal: :wink:

2 Likes

Legendary staccato rhythm, stunning bass, incredible guitars. Goes in the series:* " Impressive staccato" *!!!

This is the new album out today! Crazy good progressive. The IE600 makes this thing sound…ummm stunning! :metal: :fire: :fire: :fire: :boom: :boom: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

:thinking: :grimacing:

1 Like

OOF - that is an eye-watering price tag!

1 Like

It seems to me that the companies have really gone crazy. Time to drop the prices :smiley:.

Not in this market, not when you have a few lunatics ready to hit buy now!

I know. I was joking. The prices will go up, but I think the Mon MK3 is in an acceptable price category, and in general THIEAUDIO are not exaggerating the prices so far!
I’ve never tried US IEMs, maybe they’ll push me out of my chair :laughing:

1 Like

I agree, I think $999 is acceptable. They could have very easily been greedy and put the price of the Mon MKIII over the Prestige LTD and claimed the Monarch to be the new flagship line. Good on Thie for not going that route! Also, Thie is Chinese not from the US :sunglasses:

1 Like

I know they are Chinese. I was just kidding that if I tried American IEMs they would blow me away :smiley:

2 Likes

ahhhhh I get you! You gotta get on that 64 Audio or Campfire Audio train, brother :sunglasses: The U4s is a very good IEM, I can confirm. The U12t is impressive for All BA! Not sure if it’s worth the $2k tho…

2 Likes

That’s exactly why I haven’t gotten on the train yet, and I’m riding my train with Chinese and German IEMs, for now! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Interesting fact about KZ KRILA. In my language KRILA is spelled " КРИЛА" and means wings. They already give very strange names to some IEMs!
:slightly_smiling_face:

This is in the "Killer Riff series ". :fire: :fire: :fire:

KRILА will they be able to play this?!! :laughing:

:star_struck:

1 Like