Metal music thread & IEM for it

je suis fort aussi :sweat_smile:

Is this the blacksoul or blackcat? not sure which of them to get

This is the BlackSoul, such a banger of a cable. The BlackCat is also fantastic. You canā€™t go wrong with either.

1 Like

From FR, some reviews, experience and personal intuition I can write the following:

Prestige LTD > Mon MK3 > Prestige OG > Mon MK2 > Mon OG

:slightly_smiling_face: :metal:

For metal music:

Prestige LTD > Prestige OG > Mon MK3

Personal preference FR:

Prestige OG > Prestige LTD > Mon MK3 > Mon MK2 > Mon OG

Fit:

Prestigeā€¦

Mon MK3 isobaric designā€¦? How is this excited?
In my opinion, if we use physics, for gases it is a thermodynamic process that takes place at constant pressure. According to Joseph-Louis Gay-Lussacā€™s law V /T =const, the work done by the gas during its expansion or compression is equal to A = d(p.V ), p/T =const .
Therefore, the performance of the DD should be greater at higher volume and pressure, but will this increase efficiency with less distortion?

:thinking: :wink:

:melting_face:

1 Like

:shushing_face:

3 Likes

SHUT ALL THE WAY UP! Their 1+4 hybrid is cheaper than the cheap ā€œno nameā€ AliE hybrids?

deep breath

Alright then :triumph:

(Once again, fuck Penon/ISN. I feel bad for people buying the Neo5)

2 Likes

But why does it have QDC socket? :sob:

2 Likes

From what Iā€™ve heard: so they could fit a shell that didnā€™t end up a CHONK in the ear

2 Likes

It definitely IS true that qdc takes much less space internally than recessed connectors. Although I think the difference between qdc and non-recessed aint that big and is worth it imo.

4 Likes

Mmm yes, for slower music, jazz, etc. Maybe itā€™s good for Metallica, but for something faster - definitely not! In fact, few IEMs reproduce this without a problem:

Maybe this will play well:

Enjoy listening and donā€™t forget that the joy of listening is in the varietyā€¦ :purple_heart:

2 Likes

When comparing the Mon MK3 with the U4S, I read that the U4S has greater speed and precision. In another review, it is claimed that the bass of U4C is ā€œa bit slowā€! I should probably start doing reviews soon, Iā€™m tired of reading crap :cold_face: :sunglasses:!

Most dudes think Metallica is the most dynamic and fast thing in the world :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grin: :grin: :smile: :grinning:

2 Likes

As far as you can tell from YouTube this is impressive!

:boom: :boom: :boom:

The U4s is a great IEM. It has top notch resolution but I wouldnā€™t call it particularly ā€™fastā€™ but thatā€™s just my opinion. What the hell do I know? Iā€™m no reviewer :joy:

2 Likes

I thought so too :laughing:

1 Like

The MKIII does seem impressive though! I canā€™t wait To Try it

1 Like

SA6 MK2 presents:

^^^The whole soul of the Earth is gathered in this!

1 Like