@SoundEater did you ever pick up any of Rikuā€™s buds? Iā€™m listening toā€¦

on Saber 3 and yeah and they do metal justice :metal:ā€¦

Harley agrees :smile:ā€¦

4 Likes
2 Likes

Vocal range :upside_down_face:ā€¦

3 Likes

4 Likes

I havenā€™t tried it, but Iā€™ve been thinking about getting a Saber 3 for a long time. :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

After 3 months of waiting, tomorrow they will arriveā€¦

^^^ Lizz Lopez - Pentagram Hands

1 Like

TOTL FLAGSHIP AND TOTAL MAX SQ AND STAGE :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :fire:
It blew my mind with resolution, tuning and staging. Iā€™ve only been listening to it for 1 hour, ŠžŠžŠžŠžŠžŠžŠžŠžŠžŠžŠ¾Š¾Š¾Š¾Š¾Š¾Š¾Š¾ā€¦
I will write detailed impressions in a few days :wink:

6 Likes

With this thing, you can achieve SOUNDNIRVANA very easily. SR have tried, indeed!
The highest level of midrange resolution and excellent bass texture without sounding clinical and boring.
Iā€™ll let them ā€œburnā€ for 30-40 hours and then there will be detailed impressions, but Iā€™m already telling you that this is a gem that I donā€™t know why itā€™s not more present here, maybe because itā€™s not cheap!
And the stageā€¦the stage is endlessā€¦

3 Likes

Al Di Meola + SR DTE900

Rich extraction of macro and micro details, great separation, stunning acoustic guitar,very strong dynamics.

3 Likes

Deceptionist + SR DTE900 + right tips + UP UP

TOTL layering and staging, everything floats in the air around, above and in front of you with the highest level of resolution. The bass hits tight and hard, kicks like a mule. This thing plays really in the $1000-$1500 range technically.

giphy

1 Like

Oooo fackkk, DTE900 and Leifur James. This is the Fata Šœorgana in the desert of IEM

:1st_place_medal: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :beers:

2 Likes

I donā€™t listen much to metal anymore, but Iā€™m glad you have found and enjoy the DTE900! It really is a hidden gem for what it manages

3 Likes

Today I experimented with cables on SR. The best match is with the DUNU Hulk Pro Mini - improved resolution, added black space, smoothing the sound, more tight and separate bass, the stage is pushed even further in front of the listener and becomes borderlessā€¦
And yes, the cable makes a difference and it matters, as does the quality of the drivers in the IEM. Of course the biggest difference comes from the tips and the good fit. But you know that :wink:.

1 Like

Just listened to a bunch of stuff by these guys. No idea what theyā€™re saying but love their sound :metal:

1 Like

Pffffffff. That cut my head off :love_you_gesture: :rocket: sickā€¦

1 Like