Metal music thread & IEM for it

Yes. The budget segment is in incredible bloom. I’m thinking of getting a Castor next. This also looks interesting, but for rock and metal it’s unlikely to be as good:
https://www.linsoul.com/products/ziigaat-nuo?_pos=1&_psq=Ziigaat&_ss=e&_v=1.0&fbclid=IwAR3u63XBR-UttVZ7zynpaGD0asZDeLd55898TMrzqQVvYRgF2ptDqZKc_RI

2 Likes

Nuo already on sale at $25? That was quick

3 Likes
3 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :frog:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I am more interested in the ZiiGaat Cinno, but the flat pinna tuning is something I usually find enjoyable ( think OG Tea, and P1 Max ). I am not sure if it would be good for metal, but that tuning tends to be for classic rock.

The other one I had my eye on was the Forteza from Kiwi-Ears, but the only graphs I have seen look a bit lean on the bass, and way too spicy on treble.

2 Likes

MOONDROP MAY Dynamic Driver + Planar Driver In-ear Headphone

1 Like
1 Like

Best IEM I have ever heard for metal is the MMr Thummim, hands down. It bangs across the board and is powerful like no other. It’s just crazy how psyched and into the music you get with it.

3 Likes
1 Like

I guess apart from the holographic stage and coherence, there is also exceptional dynamics, which is essential for metal. However, I didn’t read a good review anywhere. Cheaper IEMs have better reviews, which is strange. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

And it’s even not that expensive!

1 Like

I think you forgot the sarcasm tag on that.
$4500 is big boy money

2 Likes

I thought it was obvious

1 Like

I think I will stay with my IE600 from the single dynamics :smile:, unless i hit the lottery.

2 Likes

:chopsticks: :rocket:

3 Likes

Love me some Alkaloid :fire: :metal:

1 Like

:joy:

5 Likes

Shanling flagship IEM, Majestic is upcoming. …

Features 12 drivers, including 2DD+4EST+6BA. Top configuration, brand-new tuning, and luxury accessories, offer a high-end experience.

I hope the upper mids won’t be the typical Chinese Shanling tuning…

1 Like

:grinning:

3 Likes