Meze noir vs 1more over ear

Drop has again the 1more over ear,so i dont know should i buy the 1more or the meze noir…i prefer the sennheiser sound,so juicy midrange…i just need a little bit more highs out of my hd660s,but without sibilance.

1 Like

if you like midrange neither headphone is really that great. one is very bassy with a slight v but kinda laid back very consumer tuning, the other is just a good Vshape headphone. if you like more midrange focus I think the amkg k371 or if you can find them definitely the b and o h6.

1 Like

Might I inquire as to which is supposed to be which?

1 Like

the first one is the meze and the second the one more

1 Like

so I haven’t heard the 1more or the noir or the 660s but the 58x came to mind as a Sennheiser with nice treble performance however its a little more money than the 1more… food for thought anyways

1 Like

I would go Meze since its over ear and the 1more is on ear. thier both pretty comparable in sound. but if youre gonna pay that price the Harmonicdyne Helios 180$ is a better option imo

1 Like

Would you please stop with the Helios! Every time a guy wants a headset you come up with those. What’s wrong with you. Please stop recommending stuff to people. You do not have the hearing not the experience. Please leave that to others. You are wasting people’s money.

2 Likes

Please try learning to actually give reasons as to why you disagree with someone elses recommendation rather then simply jump out and ATTACK because you dont like their recommendation.

1 Like

Okok, try and keep things civil here guys

1 Like

I would say it’s not as bad as flagging someone for recommending rap

It was a Massive Attack

3 Likes

I think have enough experience and knowledge to make these recommendations. If you dont like what i recommend thats your business. dont make it mine.

1 Like

When they refuse to stop attacking and going on the offensive when the other party has already walked away… Yeah. Excuse me if I disagree.

1 Like

I agree with bluejay. if you dont like my recommendations say why. do you even have a helios or 1more or meze? i have all 3

1 Like

I definitely enjoy our company and rapport here, so I hope this can get alleviated as soon as possible.
Where I think the issue lies is that OP asked for a comparison or recommendation between two headphones and you downplayed both with your new recommendation that they didn’t ask for. I think… I can’t speak for everyone, but just so you know.

2 Likes

Well i feel i have to. It wasnt my intention to downplay them. they are both good headphones. I felt after i compared the 2 and the Helios costs the same it would be irresponsible to not mention the Helios. People may not like it for whatever reason but i know its a extremely good headphone from experience

1 Like

No, I understand and agree. I am truly happy you found something you enjoy. Heck, I love to hype stuff up too. For example, you can probably tell I love my Harbeths and would recommend them any chance I get, but with that being said, it can also get pretty suffocating at the same time. Especially in such a short span of time.

1 Like

I dont have a problem when both are downplayed, so long as they are given an honest opinion, and the third option is also available in their local for a comparable price, and reasons/examples of how the extra option could be better/more preferable.

2 Likes

I have already the hd 58x,but i need something with that sound just more portable to carry in my laptops bag and thats the reasson why i choose 1more or meze,because the case and low impedance,and somewhat…i had the m40x,with brainways pads,ans they were briliant just lacked the sound quality that i wanted,but were ok for the price…some gonna say,buy iems,but i hate them…you start with one,and than have 10 of them all of a sudden,and they hurt my ears even after 15 different eartips,with foam,and this,and that.

Have you tried any of the koss portable options? They work rather well for on the go.

Edit: typo

1 Like