Microphone/headphones combo help

I asked him about the keyboard layout he is also using and it’s the Neo layout which is really different from every normal layout.

He learns it for multiple months and already reaches higher typing speeds than before.

Nice, seems pretty cool, I’m too lazy to learn a new layout lol

1 Like

Hey @M0N why do the T50 profit so much from an amp?

At the moment I’m using the headphone plug from the interface and at the volume I normally hear I don’t have any distortion.

So giving it more power tends to improve dynamic range on the headphone, it also improves their signature smoothing it out, and also allows the headphone to be more detailed and impressive overall from my experience, it’s less of a volume thing and more of an audio quality thing

1 Like

$40 just for shipping the AMP, phew.

Hey it’s me again! I got the AMP (Magni Heresy) but It seems like I’m missing cables for it and I don’t know how to connect it correctly.

So do I need a 2 x RCA to 3.5 mm cable to connect the AMP to my PC directly or something different?

You actually don’t plug your amp directly to your PC. You need a DAC to convert your digital to analog, before you can use your RCA for analog.
It should go PC (using USB) to connect to DAC, then using RCA to connect to Amp, then your headphones.

Yes, something like this:

Why not?
Could totaly use the analog out in the back of your PC until you get a dedicated DAC (or audio interface).

1 Like

Well when my UM2 is fixed then I should just stick it in there?

Where is the difference?

Ok, the sound is a notch better when connected to the UM2 and holy shit does the AMP wonders!