🔷 Modhouse ARGON MkIII

I’d say either way…got my t50s in Europe and sent em…the import tax when shipped back is the bitch.

Yeah, was about £50 on my Asgard when it arrived here :sweat_smile:

I was considering maybe keeping my current t50s to play around with myself, and then getting whatever is cheapest out of the t20/40/50s and get them sent in to be modded.
Even without there being a shortage of supply buying direct from them it still works out cheaper to get b stock t40s sent in from thomann.

I wonder how a Dekoni Blue Argons would look.

For now it looks like you need to send in a pair to be modded, according to their website they mention that they are unable to get any new stock. Or you could try a T60RP mod instead.

My Asgard 3 arrived today and the Argons sounds amazing on it. Thanks for the recommendation :+1:

3 Likes

Great! Glad I could help you out :smiley:

I’m assuming almost the same. Aren’t most of the changes internal other than the comfort strap at the top?

The original logos are usually covered up after he mods them

Hmmm… I am assuming if you send in a custom set that probably wouldn’t happen? If I end up sending mine in I will probably shoot him an e-mail first because I am not sure if I would want to change the look of the blues.

Anyone having problems with kinks in their v-moda cable? How do you store your cable?

LF used modhouse argons for sale

What’s LF???

Probably looking for

1 Like

Here ya go :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Exactly how I thought it would look. Thanks

You paint?

These are dekoni blues :wink:

They look very nice, a lot better than the original.

hehe i dont paint, thats how they come from modhouse when they are turned into Argons.
I wasnt a fan of the Dekoni Blues at first but once I had them in hand they grew on me.

Too many iterations of these headphones…so this is effectively a mod of a mod…that’s so meta.