šŸ”· Monolith Liquid Platinum

So next things my eyes Catch over and over is a used empyrean for 2250 ā‚¬ only 1 month old and i dont want but something i dont want it tho but my eyes Look at itā€¦ I need Help

The guy that sold me the Arya had the Empyrean on a shelf and let me try it when i asked If that was the empyrean now im cursed. And hes selling it aswell saying he doesnt like it. It sounded quite intimate tho compared to the Arya. Not spacious really but only tried it for a Minute.

How would the empyrean work with the LP?
He had a ifi can i think.

If it makes you feel any better, Mozart was composing music by age 5 :crazy_face:

1 Like

So admittedly Iā€™m not too big of a fan of the empyrean, but I know other people like it, but Iā€™ve never tried it with a liquid plat so I canā€™t quite comment, but it would seem like a good match imo

Damn you M0N you were supposed to destroy my Dreams, not join them!

2 Likes

I mean if you liked it and would want to own one then itā€™s worth considering lol. But perhaps I might suggest you try other things in that same price range first imo. In that range used you can get a lot of nice flagship models

Yes im thinking about going for a closed Headphone that works with the LP because i dont have a single one. Probably fills a bigger gap since sometimes the Environment gets a bit loud.
Maybe the ZMF Eikon?

To save energy, I keep my tea on top of the LP, keeps it warm all day long as I listen to music.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a very nice pairing with the lp for something fun and engaging, really well done closed back imo

1 Like

Haha good one. In the Winter with my Hot PC, LP and big Monitor iā€™ll have it warm even with the Window open. Currently itā€™s hard to sleep tho.

1 Like

Sounds good itā€™s 1500ā‚¬ tho in Germany. For that Price there must be some other closed Back Versionsā€¦

Edit:
Oh wait im going too far off topic.

Include: ā€¦ that works with LP

What type of sound are you after there?

This entire forum is off topic

Goddamn No Idea never bought an expensive closed back only open. I guess imaging is Importamt. I hate playing Games with loud noises from the environment sometimes. So i guess good imaging but not a boosted Treble like a lot of competetive cans are like DT1990pro.

Hearing people talk in the background when i chill is also one thing thats annoying. My aeolus has the best noise Reduction ATM.

I mean the eikon really does sound suiting imo I think that would be worth for something actually closed. The th900 mk2 would be pretty sweet, but I might worry about treble prominence and itā€™s more like semi closed. The z1r is pretty fun for casual imo and actually is pretty high preforming except for a wonky signature that some enjoy and some donā€™t. Also honestly the dan clark aeon 2 closed might be up your alley, they are pretty sweet for their price and not offensive in treble or require copious amounts of volume either (like the older mrspeakers)

1 Like

Okay iā€™ll arrange a loan Eikon from a company and see If i like If i do. Iā€™ll say goodbye to the Aeolus.

Dankeschƶn Meister.

1 Like

Pretty cool that you can do that, not super common anymore, well curious to see what you think :+1:

Yea itā€™s one of the Salepartners from ZMF called Headphone company. If anyone in Germany wants to try them they can just fill out a Form and pay a deposit.
The only one here that sells ZMF but its a high Price at 1500ā‚¬. Aeolus was 1350ā‚¬ still quite expensive.

2 Likes

Ah and also see if you can check out an audio technica ath awkt or awas those might be worthwhile to look at

Gotcha

1 Like

Alright iā€™ll check those out too and i tried the Aeon closed 2 and Open already and honestlyā€¦ I didnt like them so much. But iā€™ll check the others.

1 Like

Just wondering what amp where they on, and also were they new or had they been burned in already?

Jotunheim. They were only open box so maybe it was used for a few days or not at all.
I gave them a magnificent, invaluable, extraordinary
1 hour of my life to test them.

They are insanely Compact tho that was crazy. I could have even used them while traveling.