Moondrop KATO, KXXS successor IEMs

We heard nothing about their representatives being shocked. It was uploaded to all of their social media accounts. It would have been nice to hear at least an apology stating that it was an error on their part or anything. Nothing.

3 Likes

On the Moondrop Impressions Head-Fi Thread, and one other board but I don’t know which one it was.

Either way, I totally agree that a statement regarding that was/is warranted.

3 Likes

I think we are the only 2 guys that interested in buying this iem :crazy_face:.
I want a special iem like the starfild with there vocals forwardness . Looking at the graph i don’t think thats what im looking for . And they have 2 nozzles option so idk if by changing the nozzles it can change the sound signature . What do think bro

First time being here, any questions are welcome to ping.

1 Like

If you are who you say you are… Answer away…

I’d be happy to re-post the image here to remind you what was posted all over your social media but it has been deemed NSFW and unacceptable to view at this site.

Please, as a long time Moondrop owner & fan, what do you have to say for yourself?

And we’re not going to “ping” you. You can say what ever you have to say in front of all of us.

Thanks.

8 Likes

I think that u are fake. but start by explaining the anime girl that u did post with cum in her ass :unamused:

4 Likes

Welcome to HFGF :smiley: but do keep in mind this is not Head-Fi so please keep any replies or responses on an informative and helpful level, this’s NOT a storefront or a place to troll thank you.

:beers:

10 Likes

Not worth it. Enjoy the music everyone

10 Likes

10 Likes

Well, seems I havent missed anything yet…

It appears Moondrop want to tailor their response to the individual and refuse to make any public statements regarding their social media in an attempt to appease everyone including those that appreciated the smut that was posted on their behalf.

You can’t have it both ways.

@MOONDROP Either make a public statement/explanation or apology or leave this forum. Your silence in the face of the obvious questions we have requested answers to is a very bad look for your company.

Just as I suspected. If you have nothing to share with the entire community and refuse to reply to the questions set in front of you, there is no reason for your existence in our community.

10 Likes

Super excited for these since I really wanted a starfield like upgrade that doesn’t cost as much as the blessing 2 Dusk.

@MOONDROP can you tell us about the line k upgrade cable that comes as a preorder bonus? I haven’t been able to find any information on it. No price, or what it even is.

4 Likes

It’s the silver-plating cable. :blush:

Damn… I just had to look up what was going on, cause I hadn’t heard about this until now… I mean…

1 Like

15 Likes

You got it? Nice photos

2 Likes

Looks beautiful. I never had a moondrop iem before, so this might be the one. I hope it does sounds good.

4 Likes

Nah I found them on their official FB post.

2 Likes

Looks really good, cannot wait for reviews to come in

Wow, that is some nice packaging right there for the KATOs, also I hope the paint job on those (if there is ever a paint job on them.) won’t chip like I had with the Starfields and lately the Arias, yes even my Arias’ coat of paint chipped off on some part, I guess it does not happen to everyone but it did happened to me. Kind of unfortunate for I like those two IEMs.

1 Like