Moondrop Starfield (TinHiFi T4 Killer?)

That review was semi-cringe, at least the comparisons were good overall, thanks for the info! :smiley:

1 Like

Moondrop Starfield review from Head-fi.org
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/moondrop-starfield.24121/reviews

damn the Starfield logo reminds me of Starbound, I hope their logo inspired from Starbound instead of blatantly copying them. Also these IEMs look interesting but alas I need to lay off my IEM purchase barrage for now, for I am more focused on buying some new cans atm.

After Spring 1, I might buy this set next… looks gorgeous and i never bought anything from moondrop yet.

1 Like

It’s not “airy” if that means what it should and has a sense of space and air around you. It does not graph like that or sound like that. KxxS with great pain job. Which is a good set (KxxS)

1 Like

Moondrop Starfield Review from headphonesty.
https://www.headphonesty.com/2020/01/moondrop-starfield-iem-review/

So did anyone end up getting these? I’m kind of curious about feedback.

I hear @RiceGuru really wants to try them.

I kinda want to try these and return to Amazon if they’re no good, but I don’t have enough IEMs at the price point to use as a reference. I’ve also concluded that there are some IEMs in the price range. Checked some YT videos. I feel like I’m stuck with the KZ ZSXs because they seem to be good up till the $100+ range for what I use them for.

Yep probably gonna order them soon

2 Likes

Can I just hypebeast these and just have them hanging around my neck or in my ears???
jk.

1 Like

Lol add a mini supreme sticker on them and your good

1 Like

They’re gonna be dangling pretty hard cause they’re kinda heavy :joy:

Moondrop Starfield review

Listened to Zeos review on these where he pointed out this line on the amazon page

Super-sequential carbon nanotube array is a proud application technology in China, which allowing nanotubes as a micro material to be applied in macroscopic reality.

So proud. Might have to pick up a pair, waffling between this and the fdx1

The JVC are essentially a different tier of performance, it’s just the higher-performing iem here

1 Like

yeah more so waffling on purchase order I’m not so much considering them as equivalents.

You mind if I make this an official thread?

Has anyone listen to these yet?

I like them, tried them at canjam, pretty much a cheaper kxxs which is a pretty nice iem, def recommend for someone who is looking for that type of sound

1 Like