Music that sparks an emotion

If I had to pick 5, it would be these:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Good tune. Iā€™d say Gentle Groove by Mother Love Bone is another.

2 Likes

Agreed ā€¦ great track

1 Like
1 Like

Ok sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seriously though. This is so musical.
No, I donā€™t know what the lyrics mean at all.
Itā€™s still a trip.

For me, a band that always delivered raw emotions is touche Amore. The lyrics, the vocals, the music, everything.

On the other hand, breakcore sparks a lot of emotions in me. Probably not easy to understand for everyone. The genre can basicially deliver every emotion possible and in the most raw way. I love that. This music moves me everyday and everytime I listen to it.

An example of something very sadā€¦

1 Like

The entire Amid Evil soundtrack is great for setting an atmosphere.

This track in particular is gorgeous.

1 Like

Again, this whole soundtrack is great.
White palace is beautiful and dung defender is wonderfully joyful.

6 Likes

20 minutes of pure honesty.
If you donā€™t listen to the whole EP (which you should), at least listen to ā€œFavorite Speechesā€ --starts at 15:35 :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Just listened to some of this OST and this makes me want to give the game a try. Excellent OST

This was great!

Just a warning, it can be a difficult game at times. But if thatā€™s not a problem them you should give it a try. I hope you enjoy it if you do.

1 Like

Hans Zimmer for Gladiator - Now We Are Free

1 Like

(I recommend listening to the above in lossless. Her voice is ahhhhhgaijsdfhlkh on the ears)

the above radiohead song makes me feel not so great emotions, but that is probably a me thing

the above performance really brings out the emotion in one of my favourite songs.
Itā€™s a long video but itā€™s super worth a listen. I used it to center myself before an audition once.

phewwwww this saosin one is just so sad. less moving, and more just emotional

this one is more optimistic but also sort of sentimental

an amazing song. not sure what emotion it is, but itā€™s there in spades

No jokeā€¦

3 Likes