Music that sparks an emotion

This one sparks an emotion in me… mostly because i listened a lot to Radiohead at a time i was very much interested in this girl… never got any way with the girl though, but this song sparks a “what if” feeling…

2 Likes

Good one, I bet most people have one of those kinds of songs

Jan Gabarek - The Creek

1 Like

Anyone happen to know where to buy FLAC (or CD) of this?

They have it on Zdigital in Australia.

They have it on 7digital as well:

1 Like
1 Like

I created a playlist for those emotional moments.

Some songs from the playlist:

Edit: after seeing all those metal, here is my favorite emotional metal song. The build up from 2:30 to 2:60 always tears me up.

3 Likes

I’ll check out the whole playlist. Anything bon Iver I’m in

3 Likes

I don’t like track Bon Iver has put out, but I am so amazed by their talent and creativity that I will listen to anything they record.

I wish I can be moved just by listening to music with no previous visual reference (series, movies, etc…). There’s very few tracks can do this for me and normally they involve my favorite instrument like piano and violin. Even though I’m certain that past visual reference helps setting up the mood, the fact that I don’t feel anything listening to most of the tracks mentioned above is normal or am I just the minority in this matter?

maybe theyre just not your style, maybe your not the most emotional person, could be a number of things

1 Like

Have an old friend, and he usually visits in the weekends (friday or saturday mostly), and we had a running joke of allways playing Avicii - Levels to “start the weekend” when we met up, so this song usually gets me in a “weekend” state of mind :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q4w2QHL8oA
gives me distant alone vibes

I highly recommend to listen to the OST of Made In Abyss and A Silent Voice, for me they are the best example of how emotional music can be, they are astonishing.

1 Like

A silent voice is both a good movie and it has good music I second this

1 Like

This song puts me in a mood that can best be described by another song.
1 Like

I love the made in abyss soundtrack, I’ll have to check out a silent voice next

2 Likes

Kinda surprised no one has brought up Leaves From The Vine (Little Solder Boy)

Glassy Sky (original)

Unravel (original Japanese)

(Best English cover I have found)

So Long, Goodbye - 10 Years

Hurt - Johnny Cash
5 Likes