Need recommendation for 100$-300$ IEM

No idea either. $250 is sort of a weird price point for an iem though. It seems like most of them either try to hit that sub $100-$200 price point or go high end at $1k+. I’m sure happy with mine

I have both the OH10 and FA7 along with some chifi ones like the ZS10 Pro, Blon 03, and Tin T2 and out of all of them the FA7 takes the cake imo.

The FA7 just does everything well and nothing bad. Others might do somethings better but they all have some faults where’s I don’t think the FA7 does. They’re warm and smooth but still with very good detail and the highs are so smooth where as the OH10 can sound peaky at times. The soundstage and imaging is also very good, not the widest I’ve heard but a little better than average I’d say but the imaging sounds quite good with everything very well placed.

You can find the FA7 new on Amazon for $250 which I feel like is a great price for what you get considering how good they sound and everything you get like all the tip options they have. I know they have tips that say for treble, balanced, and bass but to be honest I don’t hear much of a difference. Even though the have all thoughts tips along with foam ones I still bought Comply tips with the wax guard and they fit and sound great.

Over all I’m very happy with my purchase and these are starting to get me back into IEMs and that’s what got me started in this hobby in the first place. Would love to get the FH7 one day but for now I’m very happy with the FA7, and the OH10 is no slouch either.

And ? Did you buy any ?