Need some expert advice

I haven’t heard the Magni 3+, but I like Schiit products. I know I wouldn’t want to wait that long…

Topping D10 will work fine as far as liquid spark goes? depends on the headphone. 990s definitely would benefit more on the liquid spark… 880s may benefit more from magni since it provides a bit of a warmer sound and 880s are already more neutral. I would say it boils on preference and what your going with.

Im going with the 990s 600ohm…

I would just grab the one that’s more readily available lol

@M0N i guess its about that… but i think magni3+ stock will be down for a long time too.

lol would say it depends on how patient you really are

@M0N @Falenkor sorry for stupid question… how do i conect the amp to the dac? RCA cables? They came out of the box? Ill have the dac on top of amp and i was wondering if thers any shorter conection cabes i can use to plug them… is there any diferece on RCA cables or i should just use the original ones?

You just use rca cables to connect them. If you wanted less cable you can get like a 1ft rca interconnect. I would just use what you have unless it doesn’t work

I just picked up some Monoprice RCA cables for my setup… nothing expensive. No difference in the cables

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003L1717K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Probably a little late to this post, but I think people should be aware of the tygr 300r. I don’t own them myself. But they seem promising for gaming.

It is brought up quite often anymore due to it being an actual good headphone that does not require an amp

Thanks guys. I use those short ones for cleaner looks

@M0N @Falenkor guys do you know if anything goes wrong with the dt990 600ohm cable is it possible to mod to a detachable cable?

Yes you can mod a detach cable no problem

Yea, its completely possible to mod it. Theres even people out there who offer that as a service. I think it’d be a nice addition if you really love the headphone personally.

I’m afraid some day the cable might colapse… the other way i’m not very confortable to send my headphones to a stranger… Does it afect sound in any way? Tryed to find a DIY mod but only found for the 990 pro version.

@M0N @Falenkor guys, can líquid Spark and topping d10 be stacked on top of each other or is it better to separate them with a rack or something?

Neither vent through the top, but they don’t stack prettily.

Nice.!
No heat passing from them?

Also, topping d10 has no buttons right? its just plug and play? what those numbers mean?

no buttons, numbers are sound quality your on for the dac. Plug and play. Liquid spark does gather some heat topping d10 stays pretty cool.