New Band Recommendation requested

no thank you

i love peter gabriel. i have his a few of his albums from the 80’s and 90’s. i should check out his later stuff. thanks for reminding me

no

nope

same as dire straits

no thank you sir!

I actually like some of these guys tracks. i loves its raining again. but a little too mundane

hmm, Pink Floyd are ok. but not a big fan. dont think so

ummm, no

oh no, you’re welcome

Best thing ever come out of Wales. (sorry gärrth bäle)

But if you want real rock then Rival Sons is one of the few bands keeping the flre burning.

lolwut?

Are you trolling me?

not a big fan of rap or hip hop. i can count on one hand the hip hop tracks i like.

rapper and white on top of that

more white rap, im seeing a disturbing trend here Onyx

isnt this guy a murder suspect?!

another rapper

nope.

Dude did you see my list? no. just no

1 Like

thats literally a list of only great bands. expect for my chemical romance ofc.

Nice list reverence

Ive been hearing about this band for a long time. but “Alternative rock, jangle pop, college rock” idk. and their american on top of that. think i’ll pass

oh i love me some REM. Their greatest hits is awesome and Automatic for the people is divine. love these guys. i should check out their latest albums

Danish huh? hmm, i’ll check them out

my god i love ocean blue, their album Cerulean is one of my all time favorites. I should check out their latest albums. thanks

I tried to get into these guys back in the day. couldnt swing it

Ive heard of these guys a lot. A british band! nice influences “Alternative rock, dream pop, shoegazing, neo-psychedelia, post-punk” i’ll check them out

interesting looking. i checked out the flaming lips a few years ago. couldnt get into it. think i’ll pass

oh ive heard of these guys. american unfortunately but influences “Indie rock[1]folk rock psychedelic pop neo-psychedelia[1]art rock experimental”

interesting. i’ll check them out

swedish! i love a-ha. and interesting influences: “Indie rock, dream pop, shoegazing” i’ll check them out

one of my all time favorite bands. fav album “earth and sun and moon”

i hate this trend of bands just looking around their room and calling themselves the first thing they see. some thinking should go into a band name. american too. think i’ll pass

scottish band! indie pop. cool name. hmm, i’ll check them out

not a lot of info on this band. i’ll wait and see what they do. if the bands good. i’ll hear about them

not much info on these guys too

i loves these guys first album. didnt really like walkie talkie. but Zoes seems to love it. i should check it out again. as well as their latest albums

american, meh. “Indie rock folk art rock dream pop” the folk is not good for me. think i’ll pass

another recommendation for this band. hmm

hmm, fellow angelinos. infuences sound interesting:
Darkwave[1]Dreampop[2]Gothic Rock[3]Shoegaze[4]
i’ll check them out

I like these guys, nice infuences. i’ll check them out

not a very good name. americans. not very good infuences: “Alternative rockgarage rock revivalindie rockblues rockpsychedelic rock”
think i’ll pass

hmm, british and shoegazing. i’ll check them out

These guys are into occult and wiccan stuff. strong pass

Yeah these guys are awesome. i used to love “sidewalking” i’ll check them out

very little info. pass

yeah but not to me. queen, the darkness, stones, aerosmith, def leppard. these guys threw me on them. the smiths and oasis are pretty good. heard a lot about the strokes. but yeah i dont like the look of it lol

not a big fan of rock music

cool name. but influences “Progressive rock, progressive metal, jazz fusion” lol, i dont think so

influences “Hard rock funk rock progressive rock AOR” funk rock? more progressive.

dude did you see my list?

not enough info. rock. doesnt look good. but i’ll keep an eye out

band from portland. but listed as blues. i dont like blues. think i’ll pass

Japan! i love japanese culture. synths and good influences. i’ll for sure check these guys out. thanks!

American band. Progressive metal[1]djent avant-garde metal instrumental rock[2]

i dont know about these influences here banaan lol. i dont really care for metal. think i’ll pass

same influences. not a fan of progressive rock. avant garde i like but metal intrumental?

Onyx is trolling me HARD

I like some of Don henley stuff. but i grew up in the 70’s lol. ive heard a LOT of Eagles

Thats a good thing Jose lol. i rather have no recommendations than something im not gonna like

1 Like

yeah i dont think so lol.

Chumbawamba
Deacon Blue
Dirty Vegas
Editors
Fever Ray
Lamb
The Pineapple Thief
Crowded House
Sneaker Pimps

That’s weird… not blues at all… more like new wave infused rock

I think you’d like Nurse with Wound based on your list of favorite bands. They are a British alternative rock group with a sound very similar to The Pixies.
1 Like

If you’re going to refuse to listen to suggestions based on country of origin then you should state that right off.

I wasted my time on you.

Pretty sure this is way over the OP’s head. I however love NWW.