New To This Game

If you are streaming closed backs are preferable, and also with the 770 250 ohm it will still have pretty good performance while having the subbass boost he is looking for

The interface will be used as a dac. I also stream so I think it could be useful. It was ether the interface or the Focusrite Scarlett solo. For the headset I’m still not sure I thick the bass will be louder in the dt770 compared to the dt990 600ohm but not sure I’m still trying to decide on what ones I want

Oh I didn’t see you were streaming too. Closed back may make more sense then. But my mic is sensitive as shit. Picks up stuff in the next room but I have had issue with open backs being picked up by the mic at all. But it will probably hell you focus more without outside noises coming in. Just make sure you have your voice being fed into your headphones so you don’t find yourself yelling lol.

Audio-Technica ATH-AD1000x and a mod mic

The AG-03 is very nice.

Solid choice on the mic aswell (dynamic is better for untreated rooms).

Mod mics are a step up from most gaming headset mics, but apart from that, they are “good enough” at best.

1 Like

Yeah honestly I’d rather get like a blue yeti nano or any cheap usb mic over a mod mic. Then you don’t have that janky cord system going down and you can switch you headphones easily without attaching that magnet to them.

I just use my minidsp umik1 calibration mic when I’m gaming and everyone tells me I sound great

Nice. Yeah I use the quadcast because usb is just more simple for me lol. One cord into my usb hub. I don’t stream or anything but people say I sound great. Used to use a blue yeti but the port got jacked because the put it on bottom where it gets a bent.

After switching a few things here is the final build, Big thanks to M0N!!

4 Likes

In some cheaper mic arms, it helps to loosen the bolts a little to help make them move a little smoother.

1 Like

First part came in :smiley:

4 Likes

Kewl …:grin: