No Serious Business - IEM Edition

Ha ha, Thank you so much. I try. I’m 48 years old and have been performing music in front of audiences since I was very young, (not anymore though) I’d hope I’d have learned a few things by now.

1 Like

You wut? U are trying??
You are a master…

You are welcome😘

bare ankles in a B&W film… are you tring to get this thread locked for lewd content. Next you will have GIFs of hand holding. :anguished:

Wut… Really. None of that happened

d22a4dbe09fd7d8f8c2e757e4fd8e517

I am just sharing emoj :blush:

Hey! We’re allowed to gif it up in here. :wink: Let @Godria express herself.

I think you expressed yourself perfectly in gif form. Well done. I completely got it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You don’t have to remove it I was just being sarcastic… yea text sarcasm doesn’t really work well.

Though to be fair in the black and white film days that would have been risque. Also why Lucy and Ricky had separate beds in I love Lucy despite being husband and wife

Edit:
What is she doing besides the faceplant. I can’t figure out why she is standing there.

I think and hope we’re playing back. Hey! No Serious Business here buddy! :wink:

Just so you guys know… I’m not the only musician around here. I’ve spotted @Rikudou_Goku playing piano over here…

I give you @Rikudou_Goku

@Rikudou_Goku collab bro! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh… Well sorry if I bothered you :blush:

Won’t happen again :blossom:

1 Like

Res creating the Hifiguides Band.

edit:
Also really chill relaxed piano covers of Linkin Park hits so different
@Rikudou_Goku really nice.

1 Like

Me?

1 Like

Right? I love it.

Linkin Park - In The End has special meaning to me. I went through a divorce and that was THE song I latched on to during it all. It was the worst time of my life. It perfectly expresses how I felt back then. :cry:

3 Likes

Three days Grace - I Hate Everything About You is that song for me.

Go through something similar did you?

Fiance left me for someone who I thought of as more of a brother then just as a friend. Used my engagement ring as her wedding ring too.

Oh man. I’m so sorry.

5 Likes

Wake up, read all this messed up stories, wowa bois

600_GroupHug_0-1528485848

1 Like

that jiff, is it… us? lol

obviously-duh

2 Likes

2 Likes