No Serious Business - IEM Edition

1 Like

I donā€™t factor in price to avoid stuff like that lol.

Also because the price is ever changing so itā€™s hard to calculate thatā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I asked you ā€œif you had toā€. Iā€™m curious about it and to see how my sets measure :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know how to quantify sound using numbers to such a precise degree. Thatā€™s why I avoided it.

I recommend that you do the same.

2 Likes

ok :frowning:

3 Likes

There is a guy that did a review on Tri I3 Pro that rates on numbers, right above Rikuā€™s review. If you want to know more:

I got the numbers part, they make sense to me. In fact, when I started doing it, I came to the conclusion it was pretty much a copycat of redeyes sheet lol. Just wanna figure out a way to fairly compare my score to its price. Like precog does

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1pUCELfWO-G33u82H42J8G_WX1odnOYBJsBNbVskQVt8/htmlview

I like the format, but I still donā€™t understand how he rates them by numbers, like what sets did he compare with to conclude those said numbers.

Yeah, I donā€™t get it either.

and I donā€™t understand the ā€œbiasā€ column lol.

Itā€™s based on his personal tastes and experience, I think.

Keep in mind these guys have listened way more (totl) stuff than we did.

This is the most important column for me lol. I have one as well. Itā€™s out it plays out with your library and preferences, so people know it. Gonna give you a personal example: Variations vs EJ07m. Even if they score the same, Iā€™ll give more points to EJ07m to MY library and preferences. Works like a charm for draws as long as people understand.

Better yet examples: Teas vs Dusk vs O2 vs B2. The four musketeers.

Yeah I agree, but I would like to know more about how he rated with those numbers on the reviews, what he mostly says is his impressions about the sets.

Example

Speaking of precog. His canjam impressions:

Day 1

Day 2

1 Like

Interesting, thanks for links.

Hey @Resolution, @nymz talking shit about Mest again on Discord. Need your 2 cents

modatrucker

Get out of here

2 Likes

The color was perfect to match the shell. But I returned it. It was far too misbehaved.

Sighā€¦ Yes sir.

1 Like

Lol I can replyā€¦ But I will take the blame for you :joy::joy::wink:

giphy (10)