No Serious Business - IEM Edition

Name goes along perfectly with the price :grinning:

1 Like

You’re 100% right.

So… I like to set myself up for some fun ridicule. I was so blown away last night by @Rikudou_Goku 's KZ rec, that I immedietly rushed to Amazon to order a replacement balanced cable for it so I could be cool.

I spent almost as much as I did on the IEM as I did a cable for it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RM1QG7B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

At least I know it will make the IEM sound much better than it currently does with its stock cable…

“【0.78mm 2-Pin Design & IMPROVE SOUND QUALITY】Our detachable headphone cable employs a gold plated 0.78mm 2-pin interface, which can instantly improve the sound quality of existing headphones. The purity, fiedlity, and detail of sound can be guaranteed.”

2 Likes

I’d rec this cable for DQ6, it’s insane quality for the price. One of the thickest and best quality cables I have, it’s on par with Xinhs cables

Oh it also measured by @Rikudou_Goku and it’s A ranked

2 Likes

32 each side? Amateur…64 per side lol

oh, thats measured by @paulwasabii actually. (same multimeter though)

1 Like

Thanks @igor0203

I probably screwed up because I wanted it now. Mine will be here tomorrow. I can always return it if it’s horrible. If I order anything from Ali, it take a month to get to me. I do not like the KZ cable connection style at all. Nothing should stick out of the IEM other than the nozzle.

2 Likes

Hmm but I want a black cable tho…

1 Like

No problem. I can take a pic when I get phone, it’s certainly overkill for DQ6 and I love it lol

1 Like

Nicehck blocc
Xinhs version of blocc
Tanchjim upgrade cable

The KZ EDX is an interesting and very cheap 1 DD IEM. Cable sucks, but the tuning is not bad for $15ish.

Probably not, I won’t pair an IEM with a cable that costs more than the set lol.

Oh, I didnt pay attention. Just saw “black cable” and not a cable to pair with DQ6 lol

Yes, black color ftw.

My Aria cable is what is on my DQ6 and after giving it a quick spin last night (Since Res has been going insane over it)… honestly I should get it a much better cable then a Moondrop one.

Xins 4 core black fabric on sale? not sure about weight tho :confused:

I will probably just get a 2 core blue one since it is more gunmetal blue then bright blue.

$15? OK, Let’s goooo! :slight_smile: How cheap can we go before the sound completely falls apart?

2 Likes

DAMN! Looks like we found out! lol

Thanks @Rikudou_Goku

I believe the CCA CSN is the tamer DQ6.

But DQ6 is seen as better.