Nymzreviews.com official thread

Friendly reminder to everyone that doesn’t have LBBS should grab them.
Yes, they’re a bud. Yes, they put some IEMs to shame (or a lot). Yes they amazing for vocals or anything, really. Yes they can be EQ’d into basshead levels.

(they are the first option)

5 Likes

The €50 ones? Are they worth the price, since they’re in Aria/HBB Mele ballpark? I’m intrigued in picking up an earbud as well, no idea which is the best tho (I’ve read good stuff about Monks, Yincrow and now this).

They are way above that ball park, but its buds vs iems.

I own most of recent monks, don’t get them. LBBS can be EQ to be the upgrade to X6 if you want the same level of bass (you should speak to @Rikudou_Goku about it, he’s the inhouse basshead), I just use everything stock.

I own more expensive buds and this is my default rec to anyone.

EDIT: if you’re on a strict budget, grab X6 - insane sound for the price.

Thanks for the info! I mean I’d pay gladly the price for a LBBS if it’s as good as rumored; having one good earbud is a must for those times in-ears are a no-go due to fatigue.

2 Likes

It definitely is. God tier at budget level lol.

2 Likes

Sharing this to the Tea cult as well:

@nymz Please do a comparison between EJ07/EJ07m and the Tea, I’m really curious which one is a direct upgrade of Tea. Or do you have another set in mind? It’s highly unlikely that I’ll spend that much on another hybrid/tribrid, but I’m hella interested to see what can be call THE direct upgrade of Tea. :call_me_hand:

From the Shuoer website: EJ07 cult

2 Likes

VERY TEMPTING tbh :star_struck:

1 Like

Do they need a good source?
Or is it fine to drive them with phone+VE Abigail dongle?

Yes, you can run it from any source :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright I have not made my post yet been waiting but im glad to be apart of the Tea cult. @nymz has personally helped me out a lot as of latley and I couldn’t be happier with my Teas. So coming from a newbie the Teas are straight up amazing. I was blown away from day one and they getting 8 hours of use on a daily basis at work. After the honeymoon phase I felt like I was lacking some bass then I tip rolled to the radius deep mounts and it litterally enhanced everything. I have been running them off the IFI go blu and the amazing mids on these things are just great. With all this said I still wanted more for home use so now I’m currently waiting on the Ejo7m to show up. My library is a little bit of everything but mainly rock metal pop and some edm and i must say @nymz is a beast a recs and I would trust him with my own wallet obviously lol thanks again buddy keep up the great work🤟

6 Likes

Thanks @KelleyJ27 , means a lot :pray:

I’m glad you love them. Now, let the waiting game begin :musical_note:

1 Like

I see you are getting the OG ejo7 bet your excited??

1 Like

I am but I’m trying to forget about it. I promised my girl it is a Christmas gift, so I won’t be using it til xmas day.

Being burried with work also helps to that :man_shrugging: I have a lot of stuff related to audio I wanna do/post but work just keeps on going and going.

I’ll add RSV to the table.

I’ll let you know when I find it :rofl: RSV mids and note weight + EJ07m sub-bass and treble :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’d be curious on the ejo7 see what it brings to the table. I know I haven’t got my 7m yet but I have high expectations from them things😬

1 Like

Are Radius Deep Mounts true to size? Like Azla is 1 size bigger for example.

Yes, but they sit different. I bought the 4 size pack on amazon JP tho.

I bought the four pack as well with the radius deep mounts and im normally a small to medium tip user but I found out I wasn’t sealing enough so I bumped up to large and its been perfect ever since. They are super comfortable imo. I can honestly say it doesn’t tamper with the sound signature of the Teas at all it just makes it seem more alive in a way if that makes since.

1 Like

Heart Mirror aquired. Let’s see how how they fare alone and vs ST1 :fire:

It’s on sale @ Hifigo if you guys wanna check it out. For 41$ seems like a good deal for a neutral DD. I got normal shipping tho, so im counting for at least 2 weeks transit 🤷

5 Likes