Nymzreviews.com official thread

I love strange IEMs, so I ordered … !!! Maybe I’m the first in this group to own them :grin: :woozy_face: :sunglasses: :grin: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: A short review follows when they arrive … Whoever guesses what I ordered from Linsoul, I will give him whatever he wants from my collection :wink: This is a funny post and don’t attack me unnecessarily!

1 Like

BQEYZ AUTUMN? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No. You have two more attempts.

Below 200usd or above?

With a discount under $ 200!

I’ll guess either a Nicehck Lofty/Topguy or RX100 :man_shrugging:

No. According to reviews, it is a warm, slightly compressed midrange, tirelessly high! The soundstage is good and slightly smaller than Tea, with good separation. I buy them for relaxation when I’m in the mood for them. Most of you probably won’t like it, but you haven’t listened to them. Bass is :boom: :boom: :boom:

Have no idea, tbh :man_shrugging:

Well, another joker: they are hybrids!

No idea to be honest 🤷

Another joker: the younger brother at the party :sweat_smile:

You bought the other Mangird?

MT4?

10 chars

2 Likes

Yes…

1 Like

My first thought, but I read bad stuff about it, so I kinda dismissed it. Let us know :pray:

I also read bad things, but they turn out to be not so bad when I listen to them. Well, this is experimental, I decided to buy something expensive for TOTAL, maybe 07 OG or MK2! Now I have a lot of IEMs and I enjoy them!

1 Like

Friendly reminder to everyone that doesn’t have LBBS should grab them.
Yes, they’re a bud. Yes, they put some IEMs to shame (or a lot). Yes they amazing for vocals or anything, really. Yes they can be EQ’d into basshead levels.

(they are the first option)

5 Likes

The €50 ones? Are they worth the price, since they’re in Aria/HBB Mele ballpark? I’m intrigued in picking up an earbud as well, no idea which is the best tho (I’ve read good stuff about Monks, Yincrow and now this).

They are way above that ball park, but its buds vs iems.

I own most of recent monks, don’t get them. LBBS can be EQ to be the upgrade to X6 if you want the same level of bass (you should speak to @Rikudou_Goku about it, he’s the inhouse basshead), I just use everything stock.

I own more expensive buds and this is my default rec to anyone.

EDIT: if you’re on a strict budget, grab X6 - insane sound for the price.

Thanks for the info! I mean I’d pay gladly the price for a LBBS if it’s as good as rumored; having one good earbud is a must for those times in-ears are a no-go due to fatigue.

2 Likes