Nymzreviews.com official thread

Thanks for letting us know!!! I really hope it’s true because their FR changed over time…

=> should be on your list. They don’t sound weird, just because of the tuning they have a bit of dryness in the sound and the clarity is average! I will not give them a detailed presentation, because there is enough here! And the one who wrote the mentioned review did not come across me :grin:

Excellent write up sir! Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks bro!

Teas are back in the menu, guys.

Like @Baphomet mentioned above, Tea QC seems be getting controlled again (source - Linsoul Discord):

Stop what you’re doing. Put the dishes down, tell your boss to wait 10mins, tell your wife you’ve got a very serious workcall, do whatever is needed.

Buy Mangird Tea. It’s on sale today for $269.10. Get yourself a chance to taste our cookies.

Best regards,

The Tea Cult.

6 Likes

Wait.
Just wait.

But if we indeed order a Tea today, isn’t it possible it would have already been manufactured, potentially before Mangird implemented these QC improvements?

How can we know the lead time of their manufacturing process, to make sure we don’t receive a pair from older, defective batches?

It’s gonna be a looong day today…

2 Likes

For those interested and who has coupons and coins… Teas can be bought for 205eur

3 Likes

The plot just thickens… thanks :pray:

Edit: 205€ for Teas is probably the lowest I’ve seen, assuming you don’t pay VAT on it. Damn. If I wasn’t so broke, I’d get a second pair.

2 Likes

So… Everyone was having fun during 11.11 but not me. Such great deals bla bla bla. Cried about it to my GF on text.

Well… Turns out she called me and said “Pick an IEM as a christmas gift so I don’t have to pick anything for you, please.”

Guess what daddy did? The only IEM I had interest in…

Do people know any good wedding ring sellers? :fire:

Shoutout to Dudo Audio Store :call_me_hand:

17 Likes

birthday-crazy

1 Like

This. Looks. Sick. :fire:

PS: Why do you prefer it over the M version?

1 Like

They have it in Q&A section on the website too:

3 Likes

You mean these? :smirk:

2 Likes

Ah crap. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I always felt those fiber/cloth cables are sexy af, but I’m wondering how microphonic it is? Or because it has the earhook it’s not microphonic at all?

1 Like

Zero microphonics :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Ahahah. I’ll make sure compare them. After Christmas.

And yes, I’ll only use them on christmas day, since they are… A christmas gift :rofl: 40 and something days to go :upside_down_face:

Also I just realized they are not black and gold… Heresy!

1 Like

EJ07…Have to say I’m tempted with that set too :grimacing: all the other sets will require lottery money :money_mouth_face: :cold_sweat:

1 Like

1 Like

Think I’ll pass as I’m a bit of a treble head and with it’s roll off I’m a bit meh…Gonna keep saving my :pound: for the next year or so and see what my swag will buy me…Elysian Acoustic Lab X :man_shrugging: slowly, slowly catchee next set…

2 Likes