Nymzreviews.com official thread

Let me know your thoughts! Would love to know your comparison between two Teas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just got mine, and the differences are sublte. I think the Tea2 has a wider soundstage, with better imaging. I also think it seems like a little more detail.

The mid bass seems turned down vs the OG, but I think that is because the sub bass and treble are a bit stronger. The side effect is the MK2 isn’t as warm, but still sounds warm with great mids.

Again they are more alike than not, but the MK2 seems a bit more technical or resolving.

5 Likes

Yo @nymz what dac/amp did you use for your Serratus? You think the Motu M2 can drive it?

1 Like

For me Tea2 had better quality bass and more versatile/innofensive treble. To the point that i found it too dark and a bit boring.

Tea OG was more interesting sounding but the dip in the upper mids around 5k (can’t remember now) was accentuating some other region that made it tough to listen to especially on electronic music with energetic treble.

5 Likes

Singxer SA-1 / Topping L70

I srsly have no idea but probably? Just wait for it and try it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Motu can push 4Vrms, so volume wise you should have no problems - more than 15dB of headroom. Then for some (;)) there is a difference between driving and “driving”, so you need to try yourself

3 Likes

The /ban command isnt working!!!

:joy::pizza::cookie:

Btw Pyla, ZX300 + Vulkan and Ripples is :fire:

Had to go into the office yesterday and took it with me. Loving it, it’s staying.

Vulkan is impressing me, not gonna lie. Made all the comutes with it using my nostalgic SD card, rocking some Lana Del Rey and Alt-J. Damn I was so happy I even took a selfie with them (ignore the fuck face due to sun)

22 Likes

Wowz, did not expect your mask off/coming out on this sunny day! I always thought you run around (home and office) with this daft punk helmet on, it feels strange…

5 Likes

Half human/half robot. That’s Ricardo in the picture.

I (nymz) am with my helmet writing this down in pijamas while doing weekly cleaning of my office, taking boxes out and wrapping stuff to ship.

Ricardo will go out for a good lunch under this autumn sun and enjoy some wind on his face, since his prego GF is in charge now :joy:

9 Likes

omg he has a face !

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

You guys are clearly not subscribed to my onlyfans account :clown_face:

@igor0203 you are not doing your job.

8 Likes

In-Ear-Fetish Zeos channel gets a whole new meaning now :joy:

1 Like

In charge now? Oh buddy, you only just figured it out?

You sweet summer child :joy:

3 Likes

I still get to choose the restaurant. Does that count as a W?

3 Likes

Holllly SHIIIT FACE REVEAL!! :mask:

That is all. Have a great day, brother!

2 Likes

Still summer over there huh? :joy:

3 Likes

Ahahah not really a reveal. I mean, never intended it to be :joy:

Thx brother

2 Likes

During day, under the sun still ok with a shirt yeah :joy:

1 Like

I just came back from the coast, and the weather is exceptionally good here in France too. The kids played during 2h straight on the beach’s sand. They usually get bored after 20 minutes…

The 2h30 travel back to our home is another story, though…

3 Likes

Looking good my man :sunglasses:

My driveway is pilled with snow, so I’m definitely not jealous at all or anything :upside_down_face:

1 Like