Nymzreviews.com official thread

100% agree with that :+1:

1 Like

I can tell u that tomorrow :shushing_face:

3 Likes

I know what you mean, but again, if you wait all FOTM will hit the used market, and no higher than they originally cost. We all either feed into or feed off of that cycle, and until more of us do the latter, there will be no slowing down of the new releases. The honest truth is that most of what is being released today seems to be, at a minimum, solid. That in itself is worth celebrating.

1 Like

guys just to make sure, this is linsoul last day of 11/11 right? i mean we are on this day right?
cause i waited to put my tea 2 order till now :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€˜m doing great, how about you?

Since Iā€˜ve no desire to buy new sets these days, Iā€˜ve been silently following all the new sets and announcements. Glad to see the bar keeps getting set higher.

And oh yeah, DIYers are great. Passionate people who love their hobbies usually bring out great things.

1 Like

Totally forgot to post this yesterday ā€¦

Check it out!!! Budget Ripples! :joy:

5 Likes

EDIT: Disgard what I said. I think itā€™s on, yes.

Check top banner with the clock. Itā€™s on!!

Tea 2 :heart: :cookie:

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to get AE. It sure looks SO gorgeousā€¦

well it said on linsoul 24 last hours so i assumed its the 24 hours of th 11/11 so i pulled the trigger finally
:cookie: :cookie:

9 Likes

Dayum! Welcome to the Cult!

You heard it boys, last call!

1 Like

The graphene cable is :ok_hand: But the stock cable that comes with the AE is properly gorgeous. Iā€™m looking forward to what you say about the AE, Iā€™ve heard that its less vocal forward like the OG Timeless due to that sub bass boost, so it might not be for me in terms of the tuning.

1 Like

I sold all my timeless once I got S12. Requested a Timeless as well so I could A/B. Letā€™s see if I get a chance for that.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™d be ideal I think. I doubt there are any people out there that havenā€™t pulled the trigger on the OG timeless if they were interested last year but itā€™s a nice feeling having the option I suppose. Iā€™m surprised they increased the price however - the hobby moves quick, with the Wu being present at $150, Iā€™d think they want to be a little competitive and leave the price the same at $220 but hey - what the hell do I know?

Getting prepared for the Ripples

5 Likes

uhh, Monk Plus. Seriously, do not think the rest of the buds out there sounds like thatā€¦

1 Like

I have never heard of these - theyā€™re $5 on Ali, could they be any good at all? The website was surely good for a few chuckles I will say.

Listened for around 30 mins. The sound is like a low quality version of the 6xx. Never liked the 6xx but for $10 itā€™s probably one of the best you can get in that price range.

In conclusion donā€™t buy unless you have tube amps or something to have fun with.

1 Like

They were my first earbuds and almost made me quit budsā€¦

1 Like

No.

Sorry.

1 Like

My condolences.

3 Likes