Nymzreviews.com official thread

Have you tried Z1R?..enjoy the 07m’s :notes::+1:

4 Likes

No, I was interested for a while, but couldn’t justify the price.
Also I’m a bit afraid that the bass will kill me. EJ07m at the moment sits at the perfect amount of bass I can tolerate while working. Thanks!

3 Likes

It’s not a Bass head set at all but does give some of the best bass kick/slam and texture out there…fit and weight is the big if, a try before buy is honestly recommended…oh and that treble is :flying_saucer: airy too lol.

3 Likes

Fine.

Yes.

My last sets aswell, included EJ07m. If you bought it from Dudo, it’s the chinese customs.

Yes, that’s one of the reason I love it.

A god.

Buy.

5 Likes

I don’t need another IEM
I don’t need another IEM
I don’t need another IEM

So this EJ07m sounds good huh?

5 Likes

If you have Tea to do a direct comparison, the immediate difference is exactly like this, how the 3D space just opens wide up:

Whether the Tanja filters are needed is subject to the person’s ears. I eventually didn’t need them after testing

2 Likes

I have been thinking of buying them for a long time, but I think 07 OG will be more suitable for me. Otherwise a good choice, I’ve heard that IEMs are unique, despite the fact that some people spat at them in the beginning!

You’ll prefer EJ07m for your library and treble preferences, IMO

1 Like

Wait, so I’m not scamming people? :smirk:

1 Like

You did scam me into buying your Variations… Or did you? Or was it my brain? :clown_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Your brain. I literally told you what I didn’t like on it :rofl:

3 Likes

Because I didn’t know what my ears like during the time.
A risk taken is a lesson learned :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I wish we could organise like a “timeshare” but with IEMs lol. I can’t afford to have a collection like some of you bigshots, but even if I could, I won’t have the time to devote to each IEM. e.g., even with my very modest IEM collection, each IEM gets maybe 2-3 hours per week, on average. That’s a significant downtime…

I know some of you have loaned sets out, and I guess that’s similar, but I can imagine this “timeshare” will need to formalise contingencies for accidental damages.

Wish we could meet up in person and do this! Damn pandemic

2 Likes

Same.
I just happen to work from home and need a lot of background music (12+ hrs a day on IEM/headphones) to drain out distraction. In order to find the perfect set, I had to do it myself… It’s costly. I’m definitely not one of the big shots, but I do like it when I see a deal that cannot be missed :sweat_smile:

My TOTL sets are either half the price 2nd hand, or 1/3 of MSRP knocked off with timed discounts. £400+ is already too much for me; MEST was the accident but the price was just too good.

2 Likes

I haven’t listened to Variations, but I have B2 and I guess the only fun thing in Variations is the subbass. There aren’t many fun things in B2 … Whoever bought Variations is to blame for himself :sunglasses: .

2 Likes

In the German HiFi community, we sometimes do tours. Usually a brand, a vendor or a community member sends a sample unit out and it gets passed around in the community between trusted members. At the end it returns to the owner and every participant shares their impressions.

Even if the gear often isn’t really what one is interested in, it is still a great opportunity to learn something about one’s taste or discover something new.

3 Likes

As the Chief Representative of Variation (heh, get it?) I feel called out.

That set has the Sub Bass, the Mids (oh my god female vocals) and a Treble to die for.

The B2 is a mere Pesant in the presence of the Variations.

With respect

~ zero ~

Representative of the Trinity

2 Likes

This is where we disagree :stuck_out_tongue: the rest is true imo

1 Like

I would lie if I said the Female Vocals the Variations produces were not the best I have ever heard :laughing:

Maybe they just hit my personal HRTF for the vocals :smile:

3 Likes

You do not understand me. I’m talking about the fun sound in the Moondrop kits, not the qualities of the kit itself. Maybe you just like it, as I like PD1! :wink:

1 Like