Nymzreviews.com official thread

Don’t do this to me! 🫠

Yes please :sweat_smile:

Yep - the IEM rabbit hole in front of you, the cable rabbit hole to your right, tips rabbit hole to the left :wink:

3 Likes

I’m literally going in all directions … plus down! The bud rabbit hole is all too real :joy:

1 Like

Yeah there’s a song about that, our preferred sound preferences and reviewers :smile::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I don’t.
I find it thick, stiff and heavy. And the lack of ear hook, combined with the heavyness, doesn’t help.

1 Like

This noire has earhooks and it isnt heavy o.O

Probably some silent revision. I remember using @Erokh description of Noire cable in Olina thread, where he called it nothing more, nothing less than a pile of crap that helped me make my mind on not buying this cable.

Maybe they changed it, yes!

it doesn’t seem so, judging by the picture; but then, I don’t know the tia’s size.

At the very least, igor’s have earhooks and mine don’t

I will take pics tomorrow! Enjoy a late dinner after work, gonna chill out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noir & Mele? Nothing to write home about.

4 Likes

Looks pretty spicy to me, man :face_exhaling:

Also, what camera and lens you rocking, brother?

1 Like

Well… F*ck.

6 Likes

Spinfit gang!

I’ve tried just about everything but always come back to what works best for me. Spinfits for comfort and seal. UM Blue Hearts for tonality.

Just shot on my desk with IPhone + Halide.

1 Like

Definitely impressive. It’s amazing what lighting can do.

1 Like

Here you go buddy! Sorry for the delay

2 Likes

Very nice! Had a bit of catch-up to do with all the new releases.

Although it will be some time until I‘ll get something new. Very content with my current collection, been enjoying that a lot.

If Moondrop would finally come out with their successor to the S8 that might be something I‘d wanna get though xD

Also, I had the chance to demo the Olina at a friends house. Crazy price to performance there, an easy recc for most people. Would I not have my Kato already I might have gotten the Olina ^^

2 Likes

Olina is crazy good for price. I even prefer it to etymotic er2xr in most fields and you don’t have to fiddle around with that nasty fit. I’m not the biggest kato fan but I didn’t dislike it. Solid contender.

Now there’s Chu, who seems it’s re-writting the game again.

If you think about it, in less than an year we have been able to find budget options like Mele, CRA, Chu and many others. My wish would be for this trend to translate into the mid-range bracket, bringing the tribid quality to more affordable prices, instead of the absurd prices we have been seing lately. Subtonic’s storm about to clash into the market at a wooping… 4.5k. Jewel and traillii 6k. Ie600 is now 900usd. New Elysian Diva, budget oriented… 1.5k.

And I felt bad for spending 600 on a single DD lol.

6 Likes

5 Likes