Nymzreviews.com official thread

Those things are Pree-tty!!!

1 Like

Look real niceI have liked most of Chrisā€™s tunings color me interested

1 Like

@nymz Itā€™s not often I grab a IEM for a specific genre but, my god the XBA-N3 is a reggae thumping god in my book. Which reggae is easily my favorite genre and most listened. The bass shelf on these just bring out the fat bass plucks front and center with authority. This is going to be the first IEM Iā€™ve kept for just a specific genre.

I tried the Springtips and while I can see the difference I didnā€™t like them. Stock tips or close to for that original sound are my preference. Thanks for the coverage of these and bringing them to light for me.

4 Likes

Final Type E ftw.

3 Likes

Questyle M15 and Rikubuds Alter Rider 1

Are we on a streak? I think we are.

@pylaczynski :pray: :pray: :pray: Thanks for support!

8 Likes

Did you get a loaner from him? I also have the Alter Rider 1!

1 Like

Yes!

Mad polish lad, sent this stuff inside a letter :joy::joy::joy:

Damn, 5mins in and I could already write an essay on M15

3 Likes

Haha boss move. Ive seen lots of praise for M15 and Moon River 2, but my golly they are priceyā€¦

1 Like

And donā€™t forget my favourite, RU-6 :joy: This dongles costing a desktop stack, damn inflation.

I still hate dongles with all my forces, but credit where itā€™s due.

Yeah honestly, the Qudelix-5k will give similar peak output voltage and power and can be used as USB DAC/amp. If only they built an app for desktop useā€¦

Otherwise, like you said, desktop DAC like ifi ZEN DAC is like 150 USD. Just sacrificing the ability to mail in a letter :joy:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a Google Chrome extension.

They sound very different. iFi house signature is one of a kind - people will either love it or not. My only problem with the zen dac is noise floor on some IEMsā€¦ (Zen Pro for example)

1 Like

Oooh didnā€™t know about the extension! Thanks amigo!

ZEN CAN has lower noise floor I believe. But yeah, DAC has noise floor that I easily hit with the Canon :frowning:

Thereā€™s also MEGATRON, but again, noise floor.

(Me neither. I felt like a dumb dumbo on head-fi when I said the same and got like 5 replies saying chrome extension :rofl: ) No problem!!!

I use it mainly as a DAC to feed my Class-A. Itā€™s good for less sensitive stuff tho!

I will buy it eventually but just for buds. But now I just got the TRI TK2 so I might not need it.

1 Like

Come on mate, that was proper insured letter with declared value (a little bit underestimated to cut down on cost) packed in bubble foil. It just happened to be inside an envelope, do to be below 2cm to cut down on cost yet again. Nothing crazy about that, the money need to go where they are due (like 5th set of IEM).

:poland: :moneybag:

6 Likes

Gosh, checked TRI TK2, itā€™s 269 USD on Linsoul :sob::sob::sob:
I thought about MEGATRON, but itā€™s output is I think less than ifi ZEN DAC, so no need for me.
I got a Hidizs S9 Pro for work, but it got stolen in Portugal :cry:

1 Like

I thought Megatron was 1W?

Ahahahah, love polish people. They usually go mad on something every 5 mins. Damn I miss Warsaw.

Thanks for sending. Giving it a listen right now.

(I need an assistant and 2 more pairs of ears please)

3 Likes

300 mW: Megatron Venture Electronics å¾®ēæ¼éŸ³é¢‘

1 Like

I am actually quite chill as for typical polish mad character :smiley:
Take your time and go along according with your testing schedule. I am just glad it did not get lost during this 10 days of no shipping update, so now I can relax

2 Likes

Trust me, I know :joy: and u speak english, most refuse to :joy:

I will try to not hold on to them for more than needed, I swear

1 Like