Nymzreviews.com official thread

Probably Pepperoni. Yes to Pineapple on pizza. No to other fruits.

Anything with bacon, ham, cheddar, olives and onions is winner too.

4 Likes

I laughed more than I should to this music, LOL

1 Like

Yo a good pepperoni pizza is :ok_hand: Iā€™m totally indifferent to pineapple on pizza. Donā€™t know what the hate is about they taste fine to me :man_shrugging:ā€¦ oops maybe I shouldnā€™t have said that :speak_no_evil:

Iā€™m a feta+spinach+onion+bacon+chicken guy :yum: Maybe I should order one later :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fixed that fot you :grin: Hate spinach

Damn Iā€™m hungry and craving pizza now!! and yes, itā€™s my favourite food. That or a good handmade pasta

2 Likes

Glove up fam :boxing_glove::boxing_glove:

Dooo ittt

Pineapple, artichoke, clam, shrimps

2 Likes

Gotta cast a vote for Pepperoni, Pineapple and Jalapeno; Savory Sweet Heat!

6 Likes

That soundsā€¦ insanely good. Oh boy, wish I could grab pizza tonight.

1 Like

One of my favourite IEMs to this day. Gigabass but clean.

3 Likes

Definitely put them on tubes. When I tried my HD600 with the xDuoo TA-20 (I think) I was like holy fuck, I am NEVER selling those headphones. They are legit too good.

Funnily enough, even though tubes are technically adding distortion and objectively worse, the 600 seems more technical on tubes than it does on solid state amps lol

1 Like

My top 5 moments like that were:

5. HD600 from the BTR5 wired, Postmodern Jukebox - Dream On

The first song I ever heard on the HD600, when the vocalist started singing inside my headā€¦ The feeling was better than an orgasm.

4. iBasso AM05 from my Macbook Air, Maisie Peters - Not Friends (Iā€™m Trying)

The only time I have ever experienced this sensation from an IEM. The sheer amount of detail in her voice and the music stopped my breathing for a few seconds.

3. HD600 from the TA-20, Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man

The guitar sounded so beautiful that I felt it in my body.

2. LCD-X from the Dragonfly Cobalt, Apocalyptica Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

When the cello came in, I had to close my eyes from how amazing that sounded.

1. Final D8000 Pro from the Zen Dac, Apocalyptica Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

When the cello came in, I started crying in the middle of the audio store I was testing it at. Tears streaming down my face, after months of filling numb I felt so moved, I felt that life can be great if thereā€™s beauty like this to experience. I genuinely believe this was the turning point in my battle with depression. It sounds like waxing poetic, but holy fuck was that moment transformative.

0. Tom Odell - Concrete at a concert, live

Nothing beats the live stuff. I still remember the visceral sensation in my body when he sang the verse ā€œI sit on these aeeeeeeroplaaaaaaanesā€ and dragged that word out, oh my god, that was AMAZING.

4 Likes

Ew artichoke. Ew seafood. The pineapple can stay tho.

I love every pizza including banana curry and texas bbq, but as I am a pretentious twat I have to say that my favourite has GOT to be a Pizza Bianca with cream sauce, mozarella and basil leaves.

God I wish I wasnā€™t fat and could order a pizza rn.

3 Likes

Yes, music heals.

3 Likes

@Erokh @MMag05 FYI:

3 Likes

Got the mail from Plex. Didnā€™t bother to change the password yet, though.

2 Likes

Already changed mine even though I have 2FA. Either way good luck with my old password. Iā€™ve never repeated a passwords and all are 16-24 random letters and special characters. Shout out to Bitwarden with hardware 2FA via Yubikey.

2 Likes

Doing another stock-off soon, but I will give a heads-up in case someone wants to think about it. Everything is under warranty, PayPal f&f, shipping included.

IEMS:

• EJ07m Kinda Lava SOLD
  • MiM Dark Magician OG Black SOLD
  • Softears RSV (Can only be shipped in a week or more)
  • DUNU Vernus (limited edition Falcon Pro)

Sources:

• Singxer SA-1 Class-A (unmoded, love this thing to death but Iā€™m getting new gear so I want to find it a new home)
  • Topping L30 Amp (Can add E30 DAC for the full stack if buyer really wants to, but Iā€™d rather keep it)
  • iFi Zen DAC V2 with 4.4mm to xlr cable
  • ES100 Mk2
  • Cayin RU-6 SOLD
  • Obivious B1
9 Likes

A good home wonā€™t be me, given the luck i have with QC :sweat_smile:

I crave the OG MiM Dark Magician. Must hear this fabled best in my life time.

5 Likes

Iā€™m curious, what took the place of the DM?