Nymzreviews.com official thread

Congrats man! I love them!

2 Likes

Hahaha yes, but my wallet doesnā€™t like him :rofl:

Consumed By The Dark Side The Jedi Were GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

OG TEA + OG EJ07 + OG DM= The Dark Trinity

4 Likes

I have a feeling youā€™d also enjoy the Mahina. If I see a good deal Iā€™ll be sure to let you know. Just so you and your wallet can have some more time debating together.

Edit: Our previous discussion slipped my mind. However, now that you have the DM might be time for the Mahina when a deal strikes.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll take you up on Mahina deal hopping as well if you can spare some :grin:

Woah woah woah ima need some time after this hahaha. Gotta feed the cat and stuff! :laughing: Appreciate the thought ma man :pray: Maybe if I can get one on loan that would be better. Iā€™ll keep an eye out too; no rush since itā€™s not being discontinued any time soonā€¦ hopefully :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

My wallet is resting and will be for a long timeā€¦ :bulgaria: :purple_heart: :metal:
But I follow with interest whatā€™s new in the headphone world and Iā€™m ready to give invaluable advice to beginners in the trade :melting_face: .

2 Likes

If you dareā€¦ these are the Emperors of Darknessā€¦

:laughing:

3 Likes

He has and loves the 800ST (tape mod) :slight_smile:

Edit: speak of the devil!

1 Like

Oh man Iā€™m tempted. Whyā€™d you have to point this out @Tfaduh . In the last few days here and there Iā€™ve actually been enjoying the EX800ST stock with Spiral Dot tips. Or for a little extra flair just throw on XBass and XSpace. Gives an interesting perspective on music to shift to. Almost like a reset of my pallete. Dare I say while not the most exciting tuning it may be my perfect all arounder. It wonā€™t be overtaking my other choices but, Iā€™ve got to give it credit where itā€™s due.

2 Likes

For what itā€™s worth there is such a thing as too dark, and the Roland seems like it is one of those cases. Early days of applying Sonionā€™s ESTs too.

1 Like

you guys are underestimating true darkness.

Mega bloat + dark treble. :joy:

3 Likes

Remove the foam. :wink:

1 Like

What did I do? :person_cartwheeling:

1 Like

Oops just realized I tagged the wrong person. Error corrected. Iā€™ll still place blame to you for bringing me over to the Dark Side.

3 Likes

I think I would like the Roland but if they were $100 :slightly_smiling_face:
Seriously- I love Rolandā€™s FR!

The EX800st are an incredible set, enjoy.

I got scared for a moment.

Iā€™m on a lot of peopleā€™s wallets blacklist :joy:

Im underwater since I didnt like my oracle2 review so im redoing it as we speak. Im a masochist.

4 Likes

All is good while youā€™re not a masoquit :wink:

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait. Iā€™m holding pulling the trigger until your review is posted.

1 Like

Masochist - Š° person who takes pleasure in causing pain or inflicting it on himself. :joy: :joy:

1 Like