Nymzreviews.com official thread

Hi guys, on your Tea2s, do you use Spinfit CP100’s or CP145’s? I don’t have mine yet, but I want to be prepared :wink:

Oh Tea OG I prefer wider tips that pump the air and stage. My go to were Radius Deep Mount, but I’m sure others will work the same.

On Tea2 CP100 works good, but I end up with W01 (wide bore) as well :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. Do you mean the newish Spinfit W1’s? I have them too, but dislike the fact they are only sold in 3 sizes (i.e. you have to buy the 3 sizes at once).

No, BVGP W01, my usual go to for tips :slight_smile:

I still need to get those SF W1 :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Oh I see, don’t know those, thanks. Regarding the SF W1’s, I like them quite a lot. But their fit is, as far as I know, the same as the CP145’s. Which means that they will probably be too loose on IEM’s that normally take CP100+'s.

Can you still order BGVP W01 from AliEx to Portugal? I can no longer order them to germany unfortunately

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqNwoM4

Yes I do

1 Like

Thanks. Just ordered some to see and try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check A07 as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:frowning:

Strange. I am living in Luxembourg and they deliver them. Why would they exclude Germany, but accept Luxembourg? Versteh ich jetzt nicht :wink:

1 Like

Second order: done. hehe

2 Likes

I know that problem too. Just log out and open aliexpress.com on a new tab. Clear cache maybe.

2 Likes

will try, thanks :wink:

1 Like

My girlfriend is also from Luxembourg :stuck_out_tongue:
Will just order to her if it will not work for germany

2 Likes

Great idea ! :smiley:

1 Like

Recently I had a bad experience with AliExpress protection.
My tip is to record a very detailed video showing the opening of the package and weight (if you have a scale)… Just to have evidences of everything before and during the package opening and you’ll be good.

I bought my Tea 2 from another store with similar price and had no issues. :cookie:

2 Likes

Nice. Thanks for your input. I guess there are no fakes, there is simply no market for those. But still I don’t see how some stores sell them at 230 USD while Linsoul sells at 349 USD.

2 Likes

Female vocals: Lianne La Havas, Elise Trouw and Yebba are my favorites atm. I can also recommend Lucy Rose, Bishop Briggs, London Grammar, Billie Marten, Charlotte Cardin, Madison Cunningham, Phoebe Bridgers.
LiSA (for j-rock/j-pop) and Marina Gold (she’s an amazing Brazilian singer).

Jazz: I love Abstract Orchestra. Also check Daymé Arocena (amazing singer from Cuba).

3 Likes

LiSA is good peoples. I like her!

3 Likes