Nymzreviews.com official thread

Oh yes baby, gimme it to me baby.

I’ll need to measure my mic then

Idk anyone around me with a 3D printer but with all the crap I have spent money on I should really just invest in one

a sad day for me as the DD in the right TEA has failed. there is no bass at all.

anyone looking to move on from the OG Tea? =(

2 Likes

RIP :cookie:

EJ07 if u want the same tuning

LOL I also have a pair of EJ07 - about to send them over to Letshuoer for service. There is rattling in one of the IEMs, where the may be issues with the glue.

Just a bad string of luck I guess.

2 Likes

Will you use express shipping or a label made by them?

Be careful with regular post mail

I was going to use the post service recommended by them (Netparcel) but after I saw what @MMag05 went through yesterday and the subsequent response from @shuoer, I might hold off and wait until they revamp their RMA process.

2 Likes

I was about to suggest talking to Joseph before any RMA. Here’s to hoping everyone gets taken care of!

If you want to be off the hook for liability, I can create the label for you and if it did get lost in the mail, we will send you a brand new one.

8 Likes

That would be great. I’ll shoot you a DM for more details.

Tripowin x HBB Olina SE

My review of the Tripowin x @hawaiibadboy Olina SE is now live and serves as an appendix to my extensive review of the Olina OG.

Hope you enjoy the reading and have a nice week!

16 Likes

The Olina SE will probably be a staple in the $100 bracket for years, just like the Ety X2 line up has been. Happy for HBB, what an achievement.

8 Likes

Not only the Olina SE being the best under $100. HBB has had several big hits this year.

I haven’t tried the spendy sets ( Kinda Lava, Mahina ), but the Mele and Kai are both great IEMs for the money. When you add that $20 QKZxHBB set into the mix ( my vote for best under $20 ), it is easy to say the Mele and the DQ6 were the learning experience that launched a number of high quality IEMs, and at a bunch of price points.

4 Likes

How would you compare the Olina SE vs the OG Olina with the mesh 500 filters or the double filters?

1 Like

I don’t own 500 mesh filters, but if that is the same as Tanya filters, I prefer SE from memory.

I do prefer the double dampener due to even less treble and bass boost, opening up the sound even more, but that’s a whole different talk I don’t wanna really delve into. I updated my rankings and squig to show the non-modded versions only.

If the SE has even more mod potencial than the OG, I don’t know, but I assume it won’t be long til the crowds get experimenting with their sets. I intend not to touch these two units to keep them going as benchmark lines vs the upcoming offers.

As of-the-shelf, the SE is the new 100$ benchmark in my books and one everyone should have in their collection.

6 Likes

I have the Olina with the double stock filter mod, and prefer the SE, at least for my library. That said, they are both quite good.

Also I am digging the sound on the SE with 7Hz 71 dongle.

1 Like

It’s hair splitting most of the time, which just proves how good Olina is for its price. Insane.

2 Likes

Yooooo @nymz, how is the holographic imaging on the Mahina compared to the Tea? Curious if I’ll get close to the same surround sound feeling :smile:

Tea OG, I’m assuming?

1 Like

Yes sir! :sunglasses:

1 Like