Nymzreviews.com official thread

i wish i knew !!

They never fined me or answered after a while, and I also dropped. Linsoul was fine with it since it wasn’t my fault, so it just fell down the the face of earth.

They might be trying to send me letters to that adress (my old job), but I don’t work there anymore so… Good luck.

2 Likes

maybe one day they’ll arrive, don’t lose hope :laughing:

I didn’t realise!!! :rofl:

P1 Max looks interesting though. I decided to get Dioko instead, I should get it next week.

1 Like

mmm… the dioko is also an interesting option but the lack of mid bass might be too much for me. but i don’t know, never heard them and they are in a great price :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dan’s audio reviews showcased the Dioko against the stellaris in his video today and to my surprise, the bass seems pretty decent on the Dioko (at least compared to the Stellaris).

Stellaris are super bright don’t they ? maybe that’s why dioko seem to have more bass

1 Like

Yeah that’s for sure - but it really seemed to me that the lack of bass was somewhat balanced by the more relaxed upper mids and treble tuning - opposed to the stellaris having more bass on the graph but a shit ton of upper mid and treble energy so the bass just was drowned out.

Can be fixed.

3 Likes

I’d definitely like to hear what it sounds like with this mod. It seems like a very capable set.

1 Like

looks like a better tuned IE900

1 Like

For sure. That nozzle is unfixable though. :rofl:

1 Like

oof yeah that looks really painful

1 Like

Stellaris doesn’t even ask for consent before it plugs your hole…

3 Likes

Im gonna be transparent with you guys. I unboxed it, took a pic, graphed it and then stored it.

I have yet to try it but that nozzle and graph scare me.

8 Likes

Yikes. Might consider it if there’s a way to tame the uppermids/treble past 4K (besides EQ)

1 Like

You’d need to foam it down, I guess.

1 Like

What nozzle?

1 Like

2 Likes

Brrr brrr last call

4 Likes