Nymzreviews.com official thread

Aston’s are pretty nice, man - hahaha but the absolute worst example of this is Rolls Royce. They’re made worse than a $70k Hyundai - you do pay for the name to a large extent.

2 Likes

Ahah, thanks man :pray:

I should also start thinking on getting a camera I guess.

2 Likes

Get good lighting first, phone cameras are really capable these days, it’s all about having a well lit environment :wink:

5 Likes

But if you are planning on getting a camera for holidays and for babypcitures anyway of course go for it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But even then, good lighting is the key
https://www.amazon.de/s?k=light+box+product+photography&adgrpid=76825405819&gclid=Cj0KCQjwteOaBhDuARIsADBqRegFGbRz0QOlBOkbFMst1Y25-MvhxXsocIe8agqUZXZMOMvpT6uCwhEaAhOsEALw_wcB&hvadid=597510089210&hvdev=m&hvlocphy=9114283&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=17762150941348016302&hvtargid=kwd-380572215117&hydadcr=16523_2179402&tag=hydrdespg-21&ref=pd_sl_y4l9tpt2j_e

2 Likes

FatFreq Maestro Mini

Frequency Response Graph:

14 Likes

That James Blake…wub,wub :loud_sound: :+1:

2 Likes

Just saw him live. Woob woob everywhere <3

2 Likes

hi guys :slight_smile: i might be picking another set on 11.11 for outside listening , so im not looking for an expensive set (up to 100$).
im gonna buy tea 2 as a home set and want another set that similar to it just not as expansive.
listening to metal so vocals and separation is really important (love forward vocals with a bit of warmth) .
i was thinking about olina SE or tin p1 max (never had planar iem). i would like to hear your opinions , thanks a lot :heart:

• right now im using tin 3 plus and Mele as outside sets
1 Like

I’m waiting on a few sets to arrive and then I’ll do a post regarding 11.11 sales. My plan is to do short impressions on everything and point out what’s hot or find great discounts on not-so-new stuff.

Wait a couple of days, a lot of sets still coming out in the next few days.

As of today: $100 - Olina SE (and I doubt that will change), which makes a great pairing with the relaxed signature of Tea.

8 Likes

great ! thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been really interested in the Maestro Mini. Just worried even with elevated bass that the treble energy might be a bit much. Then with my EX800ST and Berserker 2 not sure if Mini will be a worthy contender given the higher price. That was main issue with ASG 2.0. The bass was insane just at it’s price it was hard to keep for occasional use. The ones I have now have some faults but, they’re easy to look past sense they were much cheaper. Can’t wait for a potential review of these from you.

3 Likes

P1 Plus for metal is good.

I wrote something up for another user. I was comparing P1 Plus and Timeless for metal.

1 Like

that user is me :laughing: that’s why i was thinking about them cause i remembered your recommendation

1 Like

He’s talking Plus, not max. Different IEMs.

1 Like

yes yes i was mistaken , both look interesting even though the PLUS looks more flat

1 Like

I guess Icread your post on a diagonal ealier today, didnt saw the metal part. I’m not an expert on that field other than the basics (my limit is prog metal).

I have not heard Max (mine got lost on customs hell). Plus I did when it came out and I dislike it.

1 Like

yea i saw on you’re ranking that they have been lost and i was checking daily in hope they finally arrive to you cause they got me curious

1 Like

That was a freakshow…

Linsoul sent a package that customs held on a random scan. They ended up asking for information that they kept ignoring, up to a point of proving that Linsoul was an authorized retailer lol.

It eventually turned into customs threatning to fine me for 200€. After being completly full of their BS, I told them to fine me and unlock the package so I could review. Up to this day…

wow. just wow. did you pay the fine for them to ship it to you or they never even respond to you?

1 Like

The FR of P1 Max seems very suitable for metal. But for metal there has to be a huge dynamic, a separation, is there? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :upside_down_face: