Nymzreviews.com official thread

Im doing a wrap up of all the deals and store sales ive been receiving. That olina + dongle is by far one of the best.

Thanks for sharing :heart:

3 Likes

Asking for a friend… :roll_eyes:

Any chance of convincing @Rikudou_Goku to do the same for 11.11…?

Waiting for @nymz’s review on the Mangird Top :tea::teapot::bubble_tea::wink:

3 Likes

Man, 8DD + 1BA… I’m very curious to know more about it.

What! 8 DDs!! I need to see a chart on this monstrosity.

Must be a typo, under details it says 1DD+8BA correctly.

Bildschirmfoto vom 2022-10-31 13-26-06

Even themself can’t decide if it’s Mangird or Mangrid…

8 Likes

Yeah, must be… I only saw the title lol

1 Like

Okay that makes a bit more sense. Either way I’m tempted. Was wondering how in the world the fit 8DDs in it.

1 Like

The shell looks huge, that’s how

Sorry but my prices are already very low.

4 Likes

Linsoul sale prices are trickling in on the site…

Hide your wallets, yo!

It’s going to be a bloodbath to your accounts!

EDIT: Some of them were available then disappeared on a refresh, but if they are true I’m glad I’m broke because I’d go broke on this thing!

2 Likes

New Mangird? Come on man I just bought the Meteor :person_facepalming:

You’re going to have to accept a universal truth:

There’s ALWAYS going to be something new, a week around the corner

7 Likes

When I read 8DD+1BA I thought I’d click the buy icon, but then I saw it was 8BA+1DD and my interest plummeted. For my music, 8DD would be fire and hurricane :grinning: :grinning: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

What exactly have you seen of high interest?

I can’t say all of them, because I refreshed and they disappeared, and some of them didn’t actually go live at 12:00, but at the time they had Variations for $390, Seek Real Dawn was $150, that new GoldPlanar AMT driver was $1200, Talos was $150…and more

3 Likes

Whish the dollar/PLN rate was not such ass

1 Like

They accidentally put the entire store at 25% off for a while, fixed fairly fast. A lot of those things didn’t end up actually going on sale, very sad. I had the Oracle MK2 in my cart for $441 but it got fixed before I could order, wonder if they would have actually honored the sale.

2 Likes

That’s very true

11.11 deals - The list

I’m just now trying to catch up on the deals that just went live due to the 11.11 sale. This page will be a work in progress with constant updates. I will try to focus on gear that I’ve tried and I actually recommend, but feel free to sugest other deals you keep finding.

12 Likes